X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun times ahead.
    Originally posted by BBC
    Rod Rosenstein denies voicing plot to remove Trump

US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has denied a report that he discussed invoking a constitutional clause to oust President Donald Trump.

America's second most senior law official said the allegation was "inaccurate and factually incorrect".

The New York Times, citing anonymous sources, also said Mr Rosenstein had suggested secretly recording Mr Trump to expose chaos in the White House.

But a source told the BBC that the comment was sarcastic.

Mr Rosenstein is reported to have made the remarks after Mr Trump fired the FBI director last year.
    But a source tells the BBC Mr Rosenstein was being sarcastic when he suggested wiretapping Mr Trump.

And the Onion's take on it.

Over 417,000 Hours Of Private Presidential Conversations Discovered After No One Remembered To Turn Off Richard Nixon’s Tape Recorder

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I think everything in the White House should be recorded.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Creepy Joe did NOT molest Anderson Cooper!
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Skittles Unveils New Liqui-Gels For Fast-Acting Fruity Flavor

Polite High School Football Team Runs Around Banner That Took Hours To Make

Applicant Who Actually Faced Punishment For Sexual Assault Clearly Not Yale Material

‘New York Times’ Announces Appointment Of Anonymous Source As Editor-In-Chief

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Seems like we're just too strict with regards to Kavanaugh.
            The Hill interviewed 5 GOP women ... and as one of the women put it: Well, even if Kavanaugh did it, he was a 17 years olf testosterone driven boy at this time and which boy hasn't sexually assaulted one or more girls at a party during his time in High School

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...e-of-kavanaugh

Kavanaugh is he real victim (of his hormones) if he did it
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• And you compare that to being a false accuser?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                And you compare that to being a false accuser?
                Ms Ford took a Polygraph test with regards to her accusations ... did Kavanaugh do one?
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Ms Ford took a Polygraph test with regards to her accusations ... did Kavanaugh do one?
                  That's not evidence. Everyone knows that. You know that liar.

Comment

• See you try to make fun of a woman who says that trying to lift up a girls shirt when you are 17 isn't as bad as Demoncrats say it is, but you are so stupid as to talk about a polygraph test.

Comment

That's not evidence. Everyone knows that. You know that liar.
                      A polygraph test isn't foolproof, after all it is "just" lots of body values that are taken and are interpreted by a human (and therefore is dependant on the testees bodily reaction to lies, as well as the interpreters experience)

Nevertheless, even if, for example, a polygraph test may have a failure rate of, lets say 30%, I will trust the testimony of a person (A) more, who volunterily undergoes a polygraph test (and passes it), over another person who is not willing to let him/herself tested by a polygraph in his refutation of the testimony of person A

(after all, if you are willfully telling a lie, you cannot count on the polygraph test failing just at the right time and therefore, in this case voluntarily taking a polygraph test would be a highly risky thing)
                      Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 23, 2018, 08:19.

Comment

A polygraph test isn't foolproof, after all it is "just" lots of body values that are taken and are interpreted by a human (and therefore is dependant on the testees bodily reaction to lies, as well as the interpreters experience)

Nevertheless, even if, for example, a polygraph test may have a failure rate of, lets say 30%, I will trust the testimony of a person (A) more, who volunterily undergoes a polygraph test (and passes it), over another person who is not willing to let him/herself tested by a polygraph in his refutation of the testimony of person A
                        Look, you're a "believe all women" twit. You don't even believe your own crap. **** off.

Comment

Look, you're a "believe all women" twit. You don't even believe your own crap. **** off.
                          Nope ... I would ´be rather reluctant to believe Sarah Huckabee ... and I would also check twice before believing Ivanka or Melania Trump

You on the other hand seem to disbelieve any woman, unless she is Trumpist (as shown, for example, when there were lots of accusers against Roy Moore and you dismissed their statements right off the bat)

Comment

• Giancarlo
                            Giancarlo commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I need to check that out. Roy Moore, the mall pervert, defended endlessly by Kidiot. I wonder what happened on here when he lost. Kidiot probably did like Trump.

• Broken_Erika
                            Broken_Erika commented
                            Editing a comment
                            He never spoke of it again. As far as he's concerned, Roy Moore never existed.

• Polygraph tests are used extensively in federal employment and do carry a lot of weight. They may not be admissable in a court room, but they are a reliable tool still used by law enforcement. Kidiot strikes again.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Nope ... I would ´be rather reluctant to believe Sarah Huckabee ... and I would also check twice before believing Ivanka or Melania Trump

You on the other hand seem to disbelieve any woman, unless she is Trumpist (as shown, for example, when there were lots of accusers against Roy Moore and you dismissed their statements right off the bat)
                            No dip****. These are accusations that come at election time, or conformation time. Stop being wilfully ignorant and spouting off ridiculous crap.

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

Working...
                              X