Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Do you even ****ing realize that she was responding to someone advocating genocide?
    The Tweet she answered to wa not about genocide, but about deportation of the whites in South Africa.

And it doesn't really matter whom she answered to ...
    the claim that the white Boers were there before the black people is not only factually incorrect,
    but reveals a shameful lack of klnowledge about history.

What`s next?
    Will Ann Coulter claim that the Amerindians came to the USA after the european settlers?
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Do you even ****ing realize that she was responding to someone advocating genocide?
      And by doing so the way she did, she makes herself look like a moron. The Afrikaners are pretty much there to stay, but crap like this isn't helping them. South Africa needs to work this out on their own, tweets like this just fuel support for people like Julius Malema.......
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

And by doing so the way she did, she makes herself look like a moron. The Afrikaners are pretty much there to stay, but crap like this isn't helping them. South Africa needs to work this out on their own, tweets like this just fuel support for people like Julius Malema.......
        Horse****.

1) She doesn't sound like a moron because she's talking to a moron black supremacist. Maybe she is trolling. Idk. But she is definitely smarter than you. That's for sure.

2) Saying that South Africa should be left alone is like saying that we were right to just let the Nazis put all the Jews in ovens. Wth is wrong with you?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

The Tweet she answered to wa not about genocide, but about deportation of the whites in South Africa.

And it doesn't really matter whom she answered to ...
          the claim that the white Boers were there before the black people is not only factually incorrect,
          but reveals a shameful lack of klnowledge about history.

What`s next?
          Will Ann Coulter claim that the Amerindians came to the USA after the european settlers?
          A black supremacist who is calling for all whites to leave while they are being murdered because of their race you piece of ****. How the F do you decide to get on the side of the black supremacist that is telling white people that they should leave and they are being murdered!

Comment

A black supremacist who is calling for all whites to leave while they are being murdered because of their race you piece of ****. How the F do you decide to get on the side of the black supremacist that is telling white people that they should leave and they are being murdered!
            I don't take a side if I say that "deportation" is not "genocide".
            I wouldn't even call the widepread deportation of Amerindians, that was enforced by your forefathers, to be a genocide
            (unless it was deliberately made under conditions in which a large percentage of the deported were about to die)

And nope, just like I think that the deportation of the Amerindians was injustice, I would also call the deportation of the white people out of SA to be unjust
            (same goes for the deportation of Palestinians in the Westbank out of the land they inhabited for generations)

Still, as Broken_Erika said, by making ridiculous claims (that the Boer were there before the blacks) Ann Coulter surely isn't helping anyone
            (and it is a claim that, as I said, on par with claiming that the white settlers were there before the Amerindians)
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
              However, statistics from a federation of South African agricultural organisations, AgriSA, show farm murders are at a 24-year low in South Africa.
              - scroll down till you hit "South Africa complains to US about Trump tweet"
              https://www.bbc.com/news/topics/cq23...t/south-africa
              Originally posted by BBC
              A BBC Reality Check investigation in November found there was no reliable data to suggest farmers were at greater risk of being murdered than the average South African.
              The US leader asked his secretary of state to look into "land seizures" and the "killing of farmers".

https://twitter.com/GovernmentZA/sta...07810460909568
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• This is why I say that fascism is on the Left. You sound like Nazis. I don't argue with POS Nazis.

Comment

CNN seems to have decided to just keep lying about Trump knowing about the Trump Tower meeting beforehand even though Cohen's lawyer is on the other networks backtracking.
                  This is what happens when you lose your mind and listen to too much Faux News. Trump knew about, authorized the payments and laundered money. Get on with it. Nobody is backtracking, kidiot... except Faux News.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Horse****.

1) She doesn't sound like a moron because she's talking to a moron black supremacist. Maybe she is trolling. Idk. But she is definitely smarter than you. That's for sure.

2) Saying that South Africa should be left alone is like saying that we were right to just let the Nazis put all the Jews in ovens. Wth is wrong with you?
                    You white supremacist neo-nazis are the worst kinds of morons ever. You have a brain... go use it.

South Africa isn't committing any form of genocide. The crime rate against whites is actually dropping.

Oh and Nazis are closer to people like Stephen Miller who is a Trump adviser. Open your ****ing eyes for once.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Comment

• The typical Kidicious discussion, in emoticons:

Kid:
                        Apolyton:
                        Kid:
                        Giancarlo:
                        Rah:
                        Kid:
                        JT (to Kid):
                        Proteus:
                        Kid:
                        JT:
                        Giancarlo:
                        Broken_Erika:
                        Kid:
                        Kid:
                        Pchang:
                        Proteus:
                        Ming:
                        Berzerker: *
                        Kid:
                        Broken_Erika:
                        Giancarlo (to Berzerker):
                        Kid:
                        BeBro:
                        JT:
                        Rest of the Board:

*The "whatabout the Clintons?" smilie

Comment

• Double post...

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

You white supremacist neo-nazis are the worst kinds of morons ever. You have a brain... go use it.

South Africa isn't committing any form of genocide. The crime rate against whites is actually dropping.

Oh and Nazis are closer to people like Stephen Miller who is a Trump adviser. Open your ****ing eyes for once.
                          The irony is that Stephen Miller is jewish.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I gotta remember I'm dealing with the one and only kidiot. I must not take him so seriously... So... . I will remember to lighten up. He is the forum jester afyerall.

Oh and as far as Stephen Miller... Yeah almost as bad as Milo Yiannopoulos. Some people really are self haters.

Comment

• Total pieces of ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X