No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of the people who watch it probably watch it for the same reason people watched The Colbert Report.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Yeah, i guess so.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He seems like a perfectly normal news anchor
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Ambulances only for people who can afford them
          Awful scene on the orange line. A woman’s leg got stuck in the gap between the train and the platform. It was twisted and bloody. Skin came off. She’s in agony and weeping. Just as upsetting she begged no one call an ambulance. “It’s $3000,” she wailed. “I can’t afford that.”
          https://twitter.com/GlobeMCramer/sta...14279857360896
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
            Some of the people who watch it probably watch it for the same reason people watched The Colbert Report.
            I used to watch that it was hilarious. Too bad he gave up on comedy for hate.

Info Wars makes fun of the crazy left, as well as push conspiracy theories. Ironically Alex's favorite line is "truth is stranger than fiction." In that case, tell the truth. You don't have to make things up these days. The world is frickin insane.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Wtf?

Comment

• That must be some Google thing.

Comment

• There's new logic in the VB script, if user='Kidicious' and post ='stupid' then poststatus='unapproved';
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That would be an AI worthy of the “I”.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• CDC Horrified After Discovering Existence Of Thousands Of Public Pools

Seagull With Diarrhea Barely Makes It To Crowded Beach In Time

New Report Finds Fastest-Rising Cause Of Death In U.S. Is Losing Chess Match To Grim Reaper

Man Offended By Rude Female Coworker Continuing To Speak Over Him After He Clearly Interrupted Her

Comment

• Pompeo has now become the parcel and letter boy

He is delivering 2 things to Kim:
                          1. A letter from Donnie
                          2. A CD with the song "Rocket Man" from Elton John

Reason for 2. seems to be that Kim and Donnie discussed the term "Little Rocket Man" (which Donnie used last year with regards to Kim) and Donnie asked Kim if he knew about the song "Rocket Man" by Elton John, which Kim denied.
                          So, now Kim gets the CD in addition to the letter
                          (hope it is a legally bought CD and no illegal CD rip )
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• GOP puts their agenda ahainst the DNC agenda

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                              MA has something like a 98.5% insured rate so virtually everyone is covered except people who, mostly for ideological reasons, simply refuse to buy insurance even when given a subsidy or even when the state gives it for free.

So was she visiting from out of state?
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• "Justice"

Comment

Working...
                                X