No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on Poly, he is just 1 out of how many? In any case, our number here doubled when BK moved from Canada to TX. Clearly, when Canadians come to the US, they are not sending their best....
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• BK wouldn't happen to be from Alberta would he?
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty sure he's originally from BC.

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      Question for Americans....

What percentage of your population is akin to the Kid stupid we see here?

Is this sort of mental defect widespread in your country?
      If you can't understand that the Ape species in Planet of the Apes is not inferior to humans then you're mentally defective. Did you watch the movie? You can claim ignorance.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I just explained that to my neighbor who didn't get a high school diploma and smokes pot all day for the last 40 years and he even gets it.

Comment

• Willful obtuseness is an ugly thing.
          Popular culture played a crucial role in disseminating these beliefs.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• A lot of people haven't seen Planet of the Apes.
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              I just explained that to my neighbor who didn't get a high school diploma and smokes pot all day for the last 40 years and he even gets it.
              Sounds like a regular Trumpist to me
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                Willful obtuseness is an ugly thing.
                Let me explain something. The fact that the species is not inferior to humans is called AN IMPORTANT DETAIL.

Comment

• Details? Pfffft! Who has time for that! Like anyone has an attention span anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Let me explain something. The fact that the species is not inferior to humans is called AN IMPORTANT DETAIL.
                    Even your attempts at cherry picking fail.

Comment

• ‘Coffee Cultivation Merely Extends The System Of Colonial Oppression,’ Recite Nation’s 180,000 Radicalized Starbucks Employees After 3-Hour Anti-Bias Training

Comment

• because racists have never called people apes or animals in an effort to dehumanize them. So that can't possibly be the case.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                          because racists have never called people apes or animals in an effort to dehumanize them. So that can't possibly be the case.
                          Do you know what you just did? You just compared her to racists that lived 100 years ago that believed that all black people belonged to an inferior species. That is a lie. It's an unfair, harsh judgement.

"The measure that you judge others is how you will be judged."

Comment

• Meeting Of The Minds: President Trump And Kim Kardashian Convened In The Oval Office Yesterday To Tell Each Other That They’ve Been On TV

Pollster Informs George H.W. Bush That Dying So Soon After Wife Would Really Boost Favorability Rating

Kissing Mule In Wedding Dress Right On The Lips Real Wakeup Call For Town Drunk

Comment

• Even a Vulcan shows more compassion for his fellow beings, than Trump

Trump is currently headed to Santa Fé in order to meet the relatives of the victims of a school shooting.
                              Shortly before his departure he said to a journalist: "We’re going to have a little fun today. Thank you very much”"

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X