Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very dry, which made it so great.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

How much fun are you having ganging up on an independent woman?
      Says the one who is fan of the President who, when he was PotUS candidate, told his followers to gang up on another independent woman (Hillary Clinton)
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Says the one who is fan of the President who, when he was PotUS candidate, told his followers to gang up on another independent woman (Hillary Clinton)
        Please don't compare Hillary to Rosanne. There is a lot to criticise about Rosanne, but she isn't the most corrupt, pathological lying, criminal POS in the history of America.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Please don't compare Hillary to Rosanne. There is a lot to criticise about Rosanne, but she isn't the most corrupt, pathological lying, criminal POS in the history of America.
          True ... that honor definitely goes to Donald Trump
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

True ... that honor definitely goes to Donald Trump
            Maybe Hillary can move to Germany and be your queen.

Comment

• So dayam stupid. Rosanne didn't hurt anyone. Not one black person was hurt, but you think Hillary is better than her, and you are celebrating the harm being done to a woman.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Uh, Kid, Roseanne did this to herself. Even she says not to white-knight her:
                "I did something unforgivable so do not defend me,” she wrote. “It was 2 in the morning and I was ambien tweeting-it was memorial day too-i went 2 far & do not want it defended-it was egregious Indefensible. I made a mistake I wish I hadn’t but…don’t defend it please."

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                Stop blaming the victim. A lot of abused women often take the blame.

• Proteus_MST
                Proteus_MST commented
                Editing a comment
                So, Roseanne now is a poor abused woman to you?

• Of the 3 Hillary's the scummiest

Comment

Maybe Hillary can move to Germany and be your queen.
                She would first have to divorce Bill and then marry Georg Friedrich, Prince of Prussia, because he is head of the house of Hohenzollern and therefore, according to succession laws in german nobility, would be the next german emperor, if the german empire ever would be reinstated

Addendum:
                Actually, according to the House laws of the royal house of prussia, if he divorced his current spouse and married Hillary, he would lose his title as head of the house (and successor to the last german emperor), as the house laws determine that you have to marry into nobility in order to be eligible as a candidate for succession.

So no chance for Hillary to ever become german queen or empress
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 30, 2018, 13:01. Reason: Addendum added

Comment

• I wonder if Kid noticed how Trey Gawdy said there was no spy and that FBI acted exactly as every American would want them to do. Even Trump has dropped his "spygate" lie.

of course the main reasons for that little fake propaganda campaign, which only complete idiots bought into, was 1) Just to put out more lies and smears about the Special Counsel as Trump knows some very unflattering and probably criminal stuff is coming out, and 2) To let his criminal defense attorney write down as much info as possible so they can start coming up with excuses. That last part is definitely criminal and against the law so expect it to be in any obstruction of justice case.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hillary has never been convicted of anything nor have any charges ever been brought against her. To compare the Trump team now has 6 guilty pleas and 19 indictments pending trial and still counting.

So which one is corrupt again?

Comment

• I wonder if she had won, how many trumped up charges would congress have tried to levy at her.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• They would have another 50 baseless "investigations" all of which result in zero charges. The goal is just to smear to fool stupid people like Kid.

Comment

• Your love for Hillary is proof against you. This is why you lose elections.

Comment

• After spending two weeks hyping the made up spy nonsense even Fox Noise is giving up and admitting it was all bull****.

But, hey, at least Trumps criminal defense attorney got to illegally see classified info about his client's criminal wrong doing, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              I wonder if she had won, how many trumped up charges would congress have tried to levy at her.
                              If Hillary weren't a liberal ....

You people think you are fooling someone

Comment

Working...
                              X