Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    Think of how much that would deter future attempts at entry.
    Like the opposite of Holocaust denial. Instead make up fake news about concentration camps.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Why make it up, just use Arpaio's own quotes.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If we really want to deter illegal immigrants, we could pass a law to turn every captured illegal immigrant into an involuntary organ donor.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Yeah, just force them to sign the back of their state ID cards.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why make it up, just use Arpaio's own quotes.
            I know. Just saying, what if CNN said they were concentration camps, and people actually believed CNN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Apparently you think Hillary didn't have suspected criminals in her campaign. Otherwise you think the FIB would have planted spies in her campaign. BECAUSE THEY ARE REPUBLICAN!
              The FBI were investigating Hillary and members of her staff during the campaign. And you were cheering for “lock her up”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

The FBI were investigating Hillary and members of her staff during the campaign. And you were cheering for “lock her up”.
                And I still want her locked up, but I want the people who let her get away with her crimes to be locked up more. But, no, they did not spy on her despite the fact that everyone knows she is corrupt.

Comment

• What definition are we using for spying here? Is it, investigating wrong doing but just not telling the person they are. Because if so, and the person is doing something wrong, does it really matter?
                  Especially if they're finding wrong doings.
                  The simple solution would be just don't do illegal crap and you have nothing to worry about.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What definition are we using for spying here? Is it, investigating wrong doing but just not telling the person they are. Because if so, and the person is doing something wrong, does it really matter?
                    Especially if they're finding wrong doings.
                    The simple solution would be just don't do illegal crap and you have nothing to worry about.
                    It's using a spy to pretend to be a non-spy and gather information.

Comment

• So all undercover cops are spies?

Comment

So all undercover cops are spies?
                        Only if they investigate Republicans and Republican Supporters, Then they are Spies, Criminals and Traitors! But if they investigate Democrats then they are Patriots!
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

So all undercover cops are spies?
                          They spy, yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Only if they investigate Republicans and Republican Supporters, Then they are Spies, Criminals and Traitors! But if they investigate Democrats then they are Patriots!
                            Ahem. When did they spy on Democrats, and don't say Watergate?

Comment

• It's Hyper-Partisan Logic!

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                              X