Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      Photoshop?
      Of course

Seems like the hands with the book were taken from this pic:
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I liked it anyway
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Are you a fan?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• of the picture, yeah, because I think it's funny.

Of either fearless leader, No.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• SPLC now says that if you post in #christmas you might belong to a hate group. First on the list is @whitehouse

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                SPLC now says that if you post in #christmas you might belong to a hate group. First on the list is @whitehouse
                Typical right-wing fake news

This is the truth:
                http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...s-hate-speech/

For those who prefer to only read rightwing propaganda media here a short summary:
                The SPLC monitors the most popular hashtags used by known far right twitter users. And a few weeks ago (unsurprisingly) the top ten of the hashtags ued by those users included #christmas ad #merrychristmas.
                That's all ... no attack on christianity ... just the datamining algorithms truthfully reporting that far rightwing twitter users (just like other people) during christmas time use christmas related hashtags a lot
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• No surprise,
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Typical right-wing fake news

This is the truth:
                    http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...s-hate-speech/

For those who prefer to only read rightwing propaganda media here a short summary:
                    The SPLC monitors the most popular hashtags used by known far right twitter users. And a few weeks ago (unsurprisingly) the top ten of the hashtags ued by those users included #christmas ad #merrychristmas.
                    That's all ... no attack on christianity ... just the datamining algorithms truthfully reporting that far rightwing twitter users (just like other people) during christmas time use christmas related hashtags a lot
                    Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Are you a fan?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	2201938_o.gif
Views:	93
Size:	1,005.8 KB
ID:	9340964
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                        True ... guess they try their best to keep busy with trivial tasks just in order to keep him from messing with their daily tasks in the WH

On a sidenote ... this just leaked from Pyongyang:

he looks like Blaster from Mad Max

Comment

• Every time I see his hair style I wonder how many advisers he's had executed that recommended that he change it.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He has the same hair style as his grandfather, who the people worship as god.

Comment

• As Long as it gets him laid, I guess.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "Terrible what they did to the Jews in DACA. Absolutely terrible."

No, he didn't say that, but did show his unique smartness at a televised round table with senators. He either didn't know what DACA was, or completely changed his policy... or not.
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X