Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Roger Ailes was very hands-on and controlling. Asked why, he was fondled, saying, "The news is like hips. If you take hands off, it pulls hard ..."
    Corrected.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Typical Kidiot response when he gets called on yet another of his BS responses.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Speaking of fake news, we have Trump tweeting that Mika Brzezinski was bleeding from plastic surgery last January. Does she have grounds to sue him for sexual harassment?
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• No. We still live in a free country
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• NYT admitted this fake news today
            Correction: June 29, 2017

A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.

Comment

• So that means the CIA, FBI, NSA, and Office of the Director of National Intelligence all agree that Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during the 2016 presidential election. I'm strongly inclined to believe them.

At least the New York Times publishes corrections. It's a traditional journalism method, setting the record straight after an error. In other words, telling the truth and getting it right.
              Nothing fake about that.

You'll never see Breitbart, Newsmax, or any of your other fave sources admitting they were wrong about anything, even when their obvious and intentional lies are exposed.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well you just love to believe what your masters tell you. Tell me something I don't know.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Using the modern classic technique of accusing those who disagree with you of the very thing that is your core flaw and problem, I see. It's incredibly childish and transparent. I'd call it sad and pathetic, but in your case, it's been exposed countless times and you just keep doubling down on it whenever you don't have a factual counter-argument. No go back and ask Pepe what to say next.

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ah no I see. You are an idiot. The Left does this all day long, but I tell the truth just like POTUS. Your stupid denial doesn't count for ****.

• You are a Kidiot. Very few people have words created especially for them, so that makes you special.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                  You are a Kidiot. Very few people have words created especially for them, so that makes you special.
                  Fact 1) The IC lies and allows the public to believe things which aren't true to fulfill their agenda.
                  Fact 2) You and JR are both consumed with a hatred so intense that you will believe anything that makes the POTUS look bad.

Comment

• Trump has been a piece of **** since the '70. I don't need to read anything about him to know he's a racist piece of ****. The idea he's president shows how ****ed up you and many other 'Merkins are. Why don't you go to Wal-Mart and see if you can get lucky?

Comment

Fact 1) The IC lies and allows the public to believe things which aren't true to fulfill their agenda.
                      Fact 2) You and JR are both consumed with a hatred so intense that you will believe anything that makes the POTUS look bad.
                      While I have detested Donald Trump since reading "The Art of the Deal" in the 80s, I actually love my country and would love for him to succeed as POTUS. There's no hate on my end. But again, because I care about our republic, I do want the facts of the ongoing investigations to come out to give us all a clear resolution.

You don't want the facts to come to light. You fear them.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Kid doesn't want actual facts. He just wants to repeat the Alt-right garbage that is posted on the nut job sites he reads.
                        Kidiot.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                          Trump has been a piece of **** since the '70. I don't need to read anything about him to know he's a racist piece of ****. The idea he's president shows how ****ed up you and many other 'Merkins are. Why don't you go to Wal-Mart and see if you can get lucky?
                          You love MSM though that admits to constantly putting out propaganda against Trump that you love to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

While I have detested Donald Trump since reading "The Art of the Deal" in the 80s, I actually love my country and would love for him to succeed as POTUS. There's no hate on my end. But again, because I care about our republic, I do want the facts of the ongoing investigations to come out to give us all a clear resolution.

You don't want the facts to come to light. You fear them.
                            You people have divided this country because of your hatred. You hate Americans and the American Way. You hate the Constitution, Christianity and George Washington. You love Islam, the Deep State and fake news.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              "You people"

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Tell Pepe I said hi, you vile pile of of bile.

ou hate the Constitution ...
                            Says the guy who thinks the 1st amendment is a problem ...

Comment

Working...
                            X