No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you even read the articles you post about?

Here's the thing: We know that Weiner craves attention -- even the negative kind. What else would explain his decision to allow documentary cameras into his slow-motion trainwreck mayoral campaign?

The legal proceedings are now closed. Weiner is totally irrelevant politically. His wife, who remains a major player in Hillary Clinton's orbit, has filed for divorce, according to CNN's Dan Merica. There's literally no reason to write or talk about Anthony Weiner anymore.
    So, let's not. He's an example of a bad apple that makes politicians -- and, to be honest, people -- look bad. There' are plenty of other intriguing people, places and things happening in politics. Let's cover them instead.
    This is an enough is enough piece asking to not give him the publicity that he seems to want, and only a partisan hack like you would come away with the take that you did.

But then, you're a partisan hack so it should be no surprise.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Do you still want a president who bows to the Saudis and lets the OPEC rip you off?
      Make America strong and impeach Trump

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/20/po...dal/index.html
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Actually, OPEC is toast. USA has fracking. China is developing methane hydrate extraction from the deep ocean. OPEC no long sets the price of oil.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Agreed, but they can still influence it.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hey! $110 billion arms deal! That's enough money to end the famine in South Sudan 27.5 times!
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              CNN begs people to stop talking about sex crimes against children perpetrated by Ds. I guess they don't want their fake news crowded out

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politi...ted/index.html

What was that about CNN grumbler? What a hack.
              Thanks for adding some fake news to the fake news thread. Your fake news is silly and not credible, but I am sure you are doing the best you can.
              The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
              - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                Hey! $110 billion arms deal! That's enough money to end the famine in South Sudan 27.5 times!
                And hundreds of jobs get createdby this deal
                but only in Saudi Arabia
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• No obstruction of justice here. No colluding with Russia. The only people who need to be on trial here is the leakers (if they actually exist) and fake news who tried to rig the election and sabotage the POTUS. Trump will remain POTUS and this episode will go down as a very dark period in American history.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• True, Trump's presidency will go down as a dark time in US history ...

Comment

• NBC reporting that there is ZERO evidence of Trump/Russia colluding. NBC is fake news. They don't report this unless they want people to stop believing in said conspiracy theory.

Ex-Acting CIA Director Michael Morell says there's no evidence of Trump camp-Russia collusion: "There is smoke, but there is no fire, at all."

Comment

NBC reporting that there is ZERO evidence of Trump/Russia colluding. NBC is fake news. They don't report this unless they want people to stop believing in said conspiracy theory.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...lusion-n734176
                        Soo, considering that, for you, NBC is fake news, you now have lots of reason to believe, that there actually is evidence for a collusion between Trump and Russia.
                        After all, NBC reports the contrary

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Soo, considering that, for you, NBC is fake news, you now have lots of reason to believe, that there actually is evidence for a collusion between Trump and Russia.
                          After all, NBC reports the contrary
                          Logical fallacy.

Comment

NBC reporting that there is ZERO evidence of Trump/Russia colluding. NBC is fake news. They don't report this unless they want people to stop believing in said conspiracy theory.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...lusion-n734176
                            First, Michael Morell is not part of any investigation, so all he's offering is an opinion based on his own limited access. He's just one guy with an opinion.

Second, he remains strongly convinced that the Russians did meddle in our election. From the article:
                            Morell said Wednesday that he continues to believe that the Russian campaign of hacking, leaking and fake news, which the CIA says was designed to hurt Clinton and help Trump, was a hugely consequential action to which the U.S. has not sufficiently responded. Putin, he said, has suffered no consequence for his unprecedented interference in the U.S. election.
                            "This has never happened before in American history on this scale, never not even close. And Putin did not pay any price for this — nothing, zero."
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

First, Michael Morell is not part of any investigation, so all he's offering is an opinion based on his own limited access. He's just one guy with an opinion.

Second, he remains strongly convinced that the Russians did meddle in our election. From the article:

Neither one of those have any relevance to my claim. Why is NBC reporting this?

Comment

Logical fallacy.
                                Is your middle name. If the news that there is no evidence is fake, then there is evidence.

Of course, NBC said nothing of the sort, so your comment is more of a lie than a piece of fake news, but at least it shows that you are trying.
                                The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                                - A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X