No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd go with Trump's paid trolls. But probably not since he probably would have already been fired.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So many Libtards
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
        You know how we think Serb is one of Putin's paid internet trolls? I think Kid is one too. It would explain so much....
        I don't know whether he is doing it for money or not, but I think we all know that no one could be as stupid as Kid makes himself sound and still be able to operate a computer.
        The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
        - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          So many Libtards
          In Kidland, anybody that isn't a flaming alt-righter is a liberal... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Contard?
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• moderatard

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	243d71c0ea5201346b24005056a9545d.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	9324586
                Attached Files
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• This is getting to be a war. The spying and leaking is being done by domestic enemies, and the time is coming when something must be done.

Comment

This is getting to be a war. The spying and leaking is being done by domestic enemies, and the time is coming when something must be done.
                    Well, some contards may really be in danger of seeing it as this.

I remember when someone from the Trump team spread the lie, that a certain pizza restaurant in NYC is a frontend for a democrat child trafficking ring ...
                    and lots of contards then began too bombard this restaurant, its stuff and its owner with threats ... and one gun loving contard even went into the restaurant and began to shoot wildly areound.

I am glad that no contard took Trump by he word when he said during his campaign, that some second amendment guy should do "the right thing" about Clinton, if she is about to take away the guns from US citizen
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Putin offers transcripts to prove accusations against Trump are false.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, some contards may really be in danger of seeing it as this.

I remember when someone from the Trump team spread the lie, that a certain pizza restaurant in NYC is a frontend for a democrat child trafficking ring ...
                        and lots of contards then began too bombard this restaurant, its stuff and its owner with threats ... and one gun loving contard even went into the restaurant and began to shoot wildly areound.

I am glad that no contard took Trump by he word when he said during his campaign, that some second amendment guy should do "the right thing" about Clinton, if she is about to take away the guns from US citizen
                        That's neither here nor there.

Comment

That's neither here nor there.
                          Considering the case of the contard NYC pizza restaurant terrorist, I would be very worried, if I were a democrat or would work for some newspaper of TV station.

Especially considering that Trump most likely has a large followership among gun nuts and conspiracy theorists
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Putin offers transcripts to prove accusations against Trump are false.

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.re.../idUSKCN18D1EA
                            Yes, by all means we should believe the suspect who was not in the meeting. Especially if he's a Russian dictator!
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Considering the case of the contard NYC pizza restaurant terrorist, I would be very worried, if I were a democrat or would work for some newspaper of TV station.

Especially considering that Trump most likely has a large followership among gun nuts and conspiracy theorists
                              Every American should be worried, and should have been worried a long time ago. When the government is under attack it has the authority to eliminate the threat.

Comment

Every American should be worried, and should have been worried a long time ago. When the government is under attack it has the authority to eliminate the threat.
                                True ... especially when the USA is under attack by the ineptitude of its own president ... fortunately there are several articles in the US law, which deal with such cases (and may be invoked)

Comment

Working...
                                X