No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On April 19, 1995, Timothy McVeigh drove a rental truck filled with bombs of his own creation into an Oklahoma City federal building, leaving 168 dead.
    This is false. McVeigh was not a mooslim, therefore couldn't have been a mass murderer, and definitely not a terrorist. FAKE NEWS!!! Liberal media lies!!
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Ten or twelve media sources ran with a sorry that Trump signed a boy's hat and then threw it into the crowd. Turned out to be fake.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• All Trump sorrys are fake.

Comment

• Has there ever been a media source that has never run a story that was false?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The Onion?
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Touche
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Ten or twelve media sources ran with a sorry that Trump signed a boy's hat and then threw it into the crowd. Turned out to be fake.
                Well, it was partly true. He did sign the hat, and the video footage looked like he threw the hat. But the kid did manage to recover it.

What's weird is that this was a story at all. It's non-news either way.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Well, it was partly true. He did sign the hat, and the video footage looked like he threw the hat. But the kid did manage to recover it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the only reason we know that this is fake news is because of "fake news.". This is why they block "fake news.". In other countries they can legally censor. They want to do that here, but for now they use monopoly power and count on stupid people.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

He did throw the hat. The kid managed to recover it. Not fake news at all. In fact, he did that several times. There are videos that not even Kid really believes are fake, even when he calls them fake..

Trump at an Easter Egg roll is non-news, but it is the kind of non-news that makes the news all the time. They are called "photo opportunities" because photos/videos are really all that are going to come out of them.

I think that the stronger non-news story to come out of this is how Trump's makeup is so much less noticeable these days, as the video demonstrates in natural light. This indicates that Trump has realized that the clown look wasn't doing it for him, and THAT indicates that he is not, as all previous evidence indicated, too stupid to ever change.
                    The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                    - A. Lincoln

Comment

• A second video from a different angle shows that the president tossed the hat back to the boy.

You're lower than Snipes, who said that they couldn't see Obama's boner.

Comment

• Kid on the other hand sees Obama's boner, even when Obama isn't around...

Comment

• Is Kid obsessed with Obamas Boner?
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• What? Obama had a boner? Why wasn't I informed?

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                              What? Obama had a boner? Why wasn't I informed?
                              Because liberal fake news doesn't report it.

Comment

• Kid raving about Obama's supposed boner sounds like a bitter flat chested woman taking offense at the cut of a dress worn by someone well endowed.

Comment

Working...
                                X