Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the press censorship under the Trump administration begins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
    Yeah, but there are a small difference between having a copy of the speech and having the ability to ask questions live.
    He doesn't have to answer their questions. IDK if you know that or not.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

For how many years i was saying there is NO free media in the West? There is only capitalist-owned media, and it's not the same as a free media.

In 2016, when media ownership was too stacked in favor of so called "democratic party", and they decided to use that resource, "republicians" finally noticed that simple fact.

Now, given that Western press was always owned by capitalists who hated Russia, our trust in your so called "free" Western press is even lower than 14%. And your press lies even more about Russia than about Trump. How many years it will take for Western zombies to understand that?
      Knowledge is Power

Comment

Those press guys can call themselves lucky that they weren't executed in a socially acceptable way
        Blah

Comment

I'll say it again, since it doesn't seem to resonate with liberals, calling people nazis and things like that is not OK, and has consequences.

Comment

Says the person who was just calling people Nazis?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              Says the person who was just calling people Nazis?
              If you call people nazis then someone will call you a Nazi. That's a universal law.

But I've already been called a nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

If you call people nazis then someone will call you a Nazi. That's a universal law.

But I've already been called a nazi.
                But, if you think that having beeen called Nazi in the past gives you the right to call other people Nazi as well, then you cannot complain about getting called a Nazi at future occasions ... after all other people then have the same right of calling you a Nazi, if you call them a Nazi ... A Ferris Wheel goes round and round ...
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I don't plan on calling JR a Nazi on a regular basis ... unless he starts displaying swastikas.

Comment

I apologize for calling you a bootlicking brownshirt, Kid. Everything else I posted, stands.

Well Obama wasn't demonized by the press. He was their Messiah. Trump didn't demonize him either. In fact nobody really did, because Obama was actually horrible. He is an enemy of this country. He has set out to destroy it.
                    Did I say anything about the press? No. If you're going to respond to me, please stay on topic.

Previously, you said:
                    Lying is evil.
                    Trump and his spokespeople (Spicer, Conway) are constantly lying. They even offered a new term for lies, calling them "alternative facts." That is a tacit admission of lying. Thus, Trump and his spokespeople are, by your own standards, evil.

You said:
                    Demonizing the president, because you disagree with his policies or he said things you don't like, is evil.
                    The entire Republican party just spent 8 years demonizing the president because they disagreed with his policies and he said things they didn't like.
                    Trump demonized the president by falsely claiming he wasn't an American.

Thus, Trump and the Republican party, by your own standards, are evil.

Your inability or unwillingness to apply your own standards to Trump and the GOP shows that you fail at logic. Either that, or you, too, are a bald-faced liar. Which is it?

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      I apologize for calling you a bootlicking brownshirt, Kid. Everything else I posted, stands.
                      OK. Thanks.

Did I say anything about the press? No. If you're going to respond to me, please stay on topic.
                      The fact that the press is treating Trump unfairly has everything to do with the way they should be treated in return. You can't complain about him saying "agree or else" when they are being incredibly hostile. It's not about agreeing. He doesn't have to invite those hostile to him to the WH, period.
                      Previously, you said:

Trump and his spokespeople (Spicer, Conway) are constantly lying. They even offered a new term for lies, calling them "alternative facts." That is a tacit admission of lying. Thus, Trump and his spokespeople are, by your own standards, evil.
                      The whole "alternative facts" thing is petty. There is a difference between stretching the truth about how many people were at the inauguration and constantly demonizing the president in an attempt to get him removed or render him incapable of doing his job. One is clearly evil, without a doubt.
                      The entire Republican party just spent 8 years demonizing the president because they disagreed with his policies and he said things they didn't like.
                      Trump demonized the president by falsely claiming he wasn't an American.
                      Saying that someone is not American is not demonizing them. That's insane. In fact, you are demonizing republicans by claiming that they demonized Obama the way that Trump is being demonized right now. Example, please show me that any republican law maker ever called Obama's cabinet a "bunch of scumbags."

Comment

Even Obama said that it was tyranny for Trump to fire someone who refused to do her job.

Comment

The fact that the press is treating Trump unfairly has everything to do with the way they should be treated in return. You can't complain about him saying "agree or else" when they are being incredibly hostile. It's not about agreeing. He doesn't have to invite those hostile to him to the WH, period.
                          Again, I never said a word about the press.

The whole "alternative facts" thing is petty. There is a difference between stretching the truth about how many people were at the inauguration and constantly demonizing the president in an attempt to get him removed or render him incapable of doing his job. One is clearly evil, without a doubt.
                          Documenting the lies and writing that they are lies is not "demonizing." Again: where were you for the 8 years of demonizing the president as a Muslim/Kenyan/anti-Christian terrorist sympathizer? Where were you for the 8 years of pledging to do "whatever it takes" to keep the president from doing his job?

Saying that someone is not American is not demonizing them. That's insane.
                          Saying, repeatedly and forcefully, that the President is not an American IS demonizing. As is calling a Christian, a Muslim. It's like you were asleep for 8 years.

In fact, you are demonizing republicans by claiming that they demonized Obama the way that Trump is being demonized right now.
                          I am not demonizing republicans; I am simply describing them and their actions. Most Republican members of Congress would readily and proudly agree with my description of their treatment of Obama. They would also agree that their plan to deny Hillary the presidency was to demonize her as a liar. McConnell owns it . Paul Ryan owns it. Why can't you?

Your "Trump is rubber, Obama is glue" logic would be laughed off any grade-school playground. You don't get to have this both ways.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well Obama wasn't demonized by the press. He was their Messiah. Trump didn't demonize him either. In fact nobody really did, because Obama was actually horrible. He is an enemy of this country. He has set out to destroy it.

People like you keep calling people like me nazis, but you're the nazis. No one is acting more like nazis, than people like you and CNN.
                            You are such a ridiculous little man.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Again, I never said a word about the press.

Documenting the lies and writing that they are lies is not "demonizing." Again: where were you for the 8 years of demonizing the president as a Muslim/Kenyan/anti-Christian terrorist sympathizer? Where were you for the 8 years of pledging to do "whatever it takes" to keep the president from doing his job?

Saying, repeatedly and forcefully, that the President is not an American IS demonizing. As is calling a Christian, a Muslim. It's like you were asleep for 8 years.

I am not demonizing republicans; I am simply describing them and their actions. Most Republican members of Congress would readily and proudly agree with my description of their treatment of Obama. They would also agree that their plan to deny Hillary the presidency was to demonize her as a liar. McConnell owns it . Paul Ryan owns it. Why can't you?

Your "Trump is rubber, Obama is glue" logic would be laughed off any grade-school playground. You don't get to have this both ways.
                              Your non-American vs Tyrant logic is pitiful. So is your constant accusation that I'm the illogical one.

Comment

So ridiculous. Hillary IS a liar. She is absolutely horrible. Obama was raised as a leftist Muslim. This is a fact. Trump isn't Hitler because he fired someone. Total crap JR. You stopped making sense awhile ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X