Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the press censorship under the Trump administration begins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiddy you are dreaming - the medias just refer the exact words from the president without filter - they don't have to change anything to display the oddities.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

At the moment, Trump is trying to use his power to do evil ... by forcing people who look like men to use womens toilets and people who look like women to use mens toilets ... and by trying to prevent innocent people who would never hurt anyone (and have already been background checked) from entering the USA and get reunited with their loved ones or go about the work they have in the USA

And I don't think the media hurt themselves ... actually the NYT has more subscribers than ever ... so much for "failing"
      Not allowing transgender people to use whatever public restroom is not evil. Lying is evil. Demonizing the president, because you disagree with his policies or he said things you don't like, is evil. They really are the enemy of the people. Trump hit the nail on the head with that one. They tried to use deception to keep him from getting elected. The people didn't fall for it. Now they are trying to use deception to get him removed. I have news for you. It ain't gonna work. The people will not fall for it.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

[fantasymode]
        Some irnrelevant US army units tries to make a military coup but is easily sqashed.
        Evil medias are closed/converted to pristine supporters of teh government.
        Judges and prosecutors thinking the law is above the president are arrested.
        Politicians not agreeing with the president are arrested for treason.
        [/fantasymode]

Luckily such things can't happen in a democracy ... oh, wait ... there is that little incident in Turkey
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
          Kiddy you are dreaming - the medias just refer the exact words from the president without filter - they don't have to change anything to display the oddities.
          This post just shows a real lake of sophistication on your part and an inability to see reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

This post just shows a real lake of sophistication on your part and an inability to see reality.
            Well, I have learned to swim - question is if you have.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

[fantasymode]
              Some irnrelevant US army units tries to make a military coup but is easily sqashed.
              Evil medias are closed/converted to pristine supporters of teh government.
              Judges and prosecutors thinking the law is above the president are arrested.
              Politicians not agreeing with the president are arrested for treason.
              [/fantasymode]

Luckily such things can't happen in a democracy ... oh, wait ... there is that little incident in Turkey

Comment

Do you really think that US democracy are more stable than the Turkish ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This is pretty meaningless in the end, since the reporters that attend have an agreement to share all the info with anyone not there. And because we already knew without a doubt that Trump is anti-press. It's heartening in a way, as it demonstrates that even though he wants to, there's really nothing Trump can do about the free press.

Comment

Yeah, but there are a small difference between having a copy of the speech and having the ability to ask questions live.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Lying is evil. Demonizing the president, because you disagree with his policies or he said things you don't like, is evil.
                      1. Nice to see that you admit the GOP spent the last 8 years being evil. BTW, that includes Trump, who demonized the President repeatedly.
                      2. Donald Trump's documented, ongoing, and apparently deliberate habit of lying to the American public makes HIM the evil one.

Personally, I have detested Donald J. Trump going all the way back to the 1980s. Him becoming POTUS did not change my opinion of him one bit.

Kid, the US is a democratic republic. It's a two-party system. There will always be disagreements on policy, both among politicians and their constituents. There is nothing evil or unpatriotic about that. There is, however, a name for the kind of "agree or else" leadership you seem to want in this country: authoritarian dictatorship.

Face it, Kid: You've become a bootlicking brownshirt.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The White House Reality Show would be hilarious, if it wasn't actually the government of the most powerful country on the planet.

Comment

Yeah, but there are a small difference between having a copy of the speech and having the ability to ask questions live.
                          The main difference is Trump/Spicy won't refuse to answer your question and call you fake news.

Comment

The media are liars, big liars, the biggest liars. They lie bigly. The lie in an unpresidented way.

We need a big wall to keep the media out.

We'll build a big wall, a really big wall, around the White House to keep the media liars out.

And we'll make the media pay for it. We will.

Comment

I hope blackcat can swim.

He might drown in his lake of sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

1. Nice to see that you admit the GOP spent the last 8 years being evil. BTW, that includes Trump, who demonized the President repeatedly.
                                2. Donald Trump's documented, ongoing, and apparently deliberate habit of lying to the American public makes HIM the evil one.

Personally, I have detested Donald J. Trump going all the way back to the 1980s. Him becoming POTUS did not change my opinion of him one bit.

Kid, the US is a democratic republic. It's a two-party system. There will always be disagreements on policy, both among politicians and their constituents. There is nothing evil or unpatriotic about that. There is, however, a name for the kind of "agree or else" leadership you seem to want in this country: authoritarian dictatorship.

Face it, Kid: You've become a bootlicking brownshirt.
                                Well Obama wasn't demonized by the press. He was their Messiah. Trump didn't demonize him either. In fact nobody really did, because Obama was actually horrible. He is an enemy of this country. He has set out to destroy it.

People like you keep calling people like me nazis, but you're the nazis. No one is acting more like nazis, than people like you and CNN.

Comment

Working...
                                X