Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the press censorship under the Trump administration begins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the press censorship under the Trump administration begins?

CNN, NYT, LAT and Politico have been blocked from attending the Friday news briefings of the White House

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/medi...-house-gaggle/
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

All of those are incredibly biased so no one should blame him. The press conference is supposed to be for the press to get information from the WH so that the public can be properly informed. It is not for political attacks.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      All of those are incredibly biased so no one should blame him. The press conference is supposed to be for the press to get information from the WH so that the public can be properly informed. It is not for political attacks.
      Biased pro Reality and truth you mean, as the excluded media repeatedly dared to counter Trumps alternate facts with real facts ...
      and also dared to inform the public about the contacts of members of Trumps team to the russian government
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Biased pro Reality and truth you mean, as the escluded media repeatedly dared to counter Trumps alternate facts with real facts ...
        and also dared to inform the public about the contacts of members of Trumps team to the russian government
        No, they are biased because they don't just care about informing the public. They are trying to ruin his presidency. That's why they are an enemy.

Actions have consequences.

Comment

Yup, and that is the pain that Trump feels

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No, they are biased because they don't just care about informing the public. They are trying to ruin his presidency. That's why they are an enemy.

You mean like the action:
            "Spread alternate facts and have the media tell the truth to the public"

Or the action:
            "Have people in your team who report to the russsian government and have the media tell the oublic about it"

Or
            "Abuse your presidential position in order to mddle in the business some warehouses have with your daughter ... and then have the media tell the public about it"

Or:
            "During Obamas presidency complain about Obamas travelling and security expenses and the frequency with which he visits the golf court ... and then, as president, exceed Obamas yearly travelling expenses within a single month ... and also visit the golf court more times within a month than other ppesidents have within a year"

Honestly, Trump seems to be the main factor in ruining his presidency ... the media just report about it.
            One gets the impression as if Trump actually wants to get impeached

Comment

When you lie, and try to make someone look like Hitler, or whatever, you have no reason to complain about any actions taken against you. You deserve what you get.

And Trump has nothing to worry about from them or the left. They were already dead set on ruining him. There is only one way to deal with people like that.

Comment

You mean like the action:
                "Spread alternate facts and have the media tell the truth to the public"

Or the action:
                "Have people in your team who report to the russsian government and have the media tell the oublic about it"

Or
                "Abuse your presidential position in order to mddle in the business some warehouses have with your daughter ... and then have the media tell the public about it"

Or:
                "During Obamas presidency complain about Obamas travelling and security expenses and the frequency with which he visits the golf court ... and then, as president, exceed Obamas yearly travelling expenses within a single month ... and also visit the golf court more times within a month than other ppesidents have within a year"

Honestly, Trump seems to be the main factor in ruining his presidency ... the media just report about it.
                One gets the impression as if Trump actually wants to get impeached
                Ridiculous. He has been a great president do far.

Comment

According to Gallup, the majority of US citizens disagree with you

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/ga...-approval.aspx

(and I have no doubt that almost (if no exactly) 100% of Transgenders are among those who disagree, considering Trumps repeal of Obamas EO regarding public bathroom use)

Comment

Yup, until now he has manged to do nothing except where he has retracted from his promises
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

According to Gallup, the majority of US citizens disagree with you

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/ga...-approval.aspx

(and I have no doubt that almost (if no exactly) 100% of Transgenders are among those who disagree, considering Trumps repeal of Obamas EO regarding public bathroom use)
                      His approval rating is pretty high considering how the media treats him. How high would Obama's approval rating be if the media set out to destroy him.

Transgender is less than 1% of the population. That's meaningless.

It doesn't matter what his approval rating is. He's the president, and will be again in 4 years unless the democrats can put up someone to beat him, and I don't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Yup, until now he has manged to do nothing except where he has retracted from his promises
                        He is doing everything he has said he would do.

Comment

His approval rating is pretty high considering how the media treats him. How high would Obama's approval rating be if the media set out to destroy him.

Transgender is less than 1% of the population. That's meaningless.

It doesn't matter what his approval rating is. He's the president, and will be again in 4 years unless the democrats can put up someone to beat him, and I don't see that happening.
                          I actually don't worry about him becoming pesident again in 4 years ... I actually have little doubts that he will be history in less than 2 years already ...
                          either because he got impeached, or because he is made to "voluntarily withdraw from office for health reasons"

Comment

I actually don't worry about him becoming pesident again in 4 years ... I actually have little doubts that he will be history in less than 2 years already ...
                            either because he got impeached, or because he is made to "voluntarily withdraw from office for health reasons"

Well that is nonsense. This is the kind of thing that CNN is saying.

I don't think the media is trying to make money even. They hurt themselves, because they just want to use their power to do evil.

Comment

Well that is nonsense. This is the kind of thing that CNN is saying.

I don't think the media is trying to make money even. They hurt themselves, because they just want to use their power to do evil.
                              At the moment, Trump is trying to use his power to do evil ... by forcing people who look like men to use womens toilets and people who look like women to use mens toilets ... and by trying to prevent innocent people who would never hurt anyone (and have already been background checked) from entering the USA and get reunited with their loved ones or go about the work they have in the USA

And I don't think the media hurt themselves ... actually the NYT has more subscribers than ever ... so much for "failing"

Comment

Working...
                              X