No announcement yet.

Trump promises healthcare for everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you claiming liberals think the government doesn't need to collect taxes...?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      Are you claiming liberals think the government doesn't need to collect taxes...?
      If you're like Bernie Sanders you think that you can get all of that from those evil rich people.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

My guess: Obamacare will be renamed in Trumpmed. Few changes systemwise. (expect pressure on Drug providers)
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          giblets needs an avatar.

Comment

Kidicious being against mental health coverage is just fvcking precious.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• kentonio
              kentonio commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the morning laugh.

But remember Americans, "Smart people don't pay taxes!"
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              Well, did he make any promises about the quality of the healthcare?
              That's the problem, i guess. Say, Russia still has healthcare for everyone, but the quality of it significantly dropped in last 10 years with all these new rules and regulations.
              Knowledge is Power

Comment

I still remember the last Repubs universal health care plan - 'walk it off'...
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I think Trumpy should also call for lower hotel room prices.

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    Kidicious being against mental health coverage is just fvcking precious.
                    He doesn't want the men in white coats hauling him off

Comment

I just assumed he had interent access where they hauled him off to.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X