No announcement yet.

Trump promises healthcare for everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone asked him about it recently, and he waffled back and forth and said some unintelligible jumble of words which included "replace". I'm not sure he knows what he's going to do.

I'm holding out hope he will propose single payer.

Comment

So far the only Republican suggestions I have seen involve high risk insurance pools. Which we already tried and which failed due to lack of affordability. Republicans have really painted themselves into a corner by lying about the ACA because that is a conservative market based solution which has proven workable but they have convinced their base it is evil incarnate based upon lies so they truly do not have a workable counter proposal. Simply being against what ever the other guy supports doesn't work when you are in charge.

Either way I have VA so everything is free for me so **** you guys, I got mine.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin always makes me laugh, you guise.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Either way I have VA so everything is free for me so **** you guys, I got mine.
          WE do all the cust sat for VA. I'll keep my work supplied plan, thank you.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll be satisfied if I don't have to pay for healthcare which involves a sexual organ that I don't have.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

What, you don't what to pay for women to have babies.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                What, you don't what to pay for women to have babies.
                Right. And I also don't want to pay for people's mental illness. They should lie to their doctors anyway, so they can buy guns.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  I think it's hilarious that the same people complaining about how Trump lies all the time, seem to be taking this healthcare pronouncement seriously.
                  I think Trump lies all the time. I've stopped listening.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Give everyone insurance, with much lower deductibles. Why didn't Obama think of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      I'll be satisfied if I don't have to pay for healthcare which involves a sexual organ that I don't have.
                      You don't want to pay for testicular cancer...?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

You don't want to pay for testicular cancer...?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Right. And I also don't want to pay for people's mental illness. They should lie to their doctors anyway, so they can buy guns.
                          How do you know they have a mental illness if they're lying about it?
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How do you know they have a mental illness if they're lying about it?
                            Don't care as long as I don't have to pay for their insurance.

Comment

Is your insurance subsidized by anyone? Like your employer.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is your insurance subsidized by anyone? Like your employer.
                                Nope, and that would be irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                                X