Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the talk about thinking about the "year 2016" now it's time for a reality check.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all the talk about thinking about the "year 2016" now it's time for a reality check.

It's over

Happy New Year, ya mooks*!

*dunno what it means, ask the doc
    Blah

It's not over yet ... there's still 5 hours and 30 minutes of it left here.

"Trump 2017" doesn't have the same ring to it ...

Comment

Helau
      ehm Happy New Year
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Happy new year everyone. Mine was good (2016). Hope yours was too.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

2016 was pretty good to me too.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

**** this year. There's only an hour and a half left but I'm not taking any chances. Fully expecting an earthquake or maybe space bees. Yeah, Rogue One was great. And yeah, I got my degree. But basically everything else about this year was terrible. (And I'm not just talking about celebrity deaths and Trump's election. From personal stuff to global stuff, 2016 can go **** itself.)
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You should drive East as fast as you can!

Comment

So far 2017 has been awesome. Rain watered the garden this morning. I woke up.

Comment

Working...
                X