• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thrade to help Lori

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
    Congratulations Lori!!!

Now go make Pluto a planet again
    Now that Lori has graduated he is ready to discover the mysterious tenth planet, after he makes Pluto a planet again.

Lori will, of course, be required to name this newly discovered planet.

Help out by suggesting a suitable name for Planet X.

Persephone

Comment

Bellona
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Rupert, obviously.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Yuggoth of course ... where the Mi-Go have their home, as H.P. Lovecraft already knew
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Apolyton.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

its already got a name

Nibiru

Comment

Lori does not participate in thrades.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  its already got a name

Nibiru

That's a dumb name. The 10th planet deserves a better name than that.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

Ingrate. Braindead goes to the time and effort to start a thread to help you out and all you do is complain.
                    You should be showing your gratitude by using up your next week's quota of "thanks" on his poasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      Lori participated in this thrade.

Comment

Persephone wins the thread.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                        X