Kid, you lazy bum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid, you lazy bum!

We're counting on you to let us know every time a liberal anywhere says or does anything crazy or stupid. And we've just hit the mother lode here, and NOT A WORD FROM YOU, a full day after the story broke. For shame!

TLDR: White professor at Drexel University goes on Twitter to call for "white genocide for Christmas." He later elaborates that he approves of the massacring of white people during the Haitian Revolution. Surprisingly, this did not go over very well. Tweet deleted, Drexel swiftly issued a "OH GOD this man does not represent us" statement. Now the professor has responded with an extended rant about how we're all too stupid to know he was calling for war crimes ironically, and he's the real victim here because he got hassled on the intertubes for being a dipwad.

It's pretty rad. Kid, I'm very disappointed not to learn about it from you.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

He can start with himself

Comment

I demand this thrade be locked, Elok and Gribbler banned, and Kidicious issued a public apology.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I like pie.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          We're counting on you to let us know every time a liberal anywhere says or does anything crazy or stupid. And we've just hit the mother lode here, and NOT A WORD FROM YOU, a full day after the story broke. For shame!

TLDR: White professor at Drexel University goes on Twitter to call for "white genocide for Christmas." He later elaborates that he approves of the massacring of white people during the Haitian Revolution. Surprisingly, this did not go over very well. Tweet deleted, Drexel swiftly issued a "OH GOD this man does not represent us" statement. Now the professor has responded with an extended rant about how we're all too stupid to know he was calling for war crimes ironically, and he's the real victim here because he got hassled on the intertubes for being a dipwad.

It's pretty rad. Kid, I'm very disappointed not to learn about it from you.
          I found out about that while watching God's not Dead 2. I was so into the movie that I forgot about the well being of my race.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You're a grave disappointment to us all, Kidicious!
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Elok took up the white man banner in my absence like a true soldier.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
              X