Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle lines are drawn
    Christie is gone...
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Apparently Christie had the opportunity to pardon The Donald's son-in-law's daddy, who was convicted of tax evasion, etc.
      The dice are rolling,
      The knives are out...

The great American opera has begun!
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

The Christie purge is about over

Comment

Catch-22: Carson has shown himself to not be a complete loonie by refusing a cabinet position.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Is Herman Cain available to be ambassador to Uzbeki-beki-bekistan?

Comment

It's Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan

Comment

I think Trump referred to it as Uber.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

However, if he continues to add more people like Bannon
                  There's a *reason* I haven't supported Trump. Let that sink in a bit. "If the man is too crazy for Kenobi, maybe I should be looking into that?"
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

too racist even for Ben

Comment

So for now it's basically a couple nutters plus Mitt Romney? edit: and yeah the guy with the funny name.
                      Blah

Comment

I suspect he will mostly nominate toadies and yesmen. No one who would dare tell him one of his ideas is stupid.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                          Catch-22: Carson has shown himself to not be a complete loonie by refusing a cabinet position.
                          Carson never liked Trump and his goal was never to get into government. His goal was to ride the right wing book circuit to fame and fortune. "Running" for election (and losing badly) was just a means to that end.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                          X