No announcement yet.

So be it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You diverted the subject to take attention off the article I posted with your uncorroborated rants. Please excuse yourself.

I hope Trump does learn one thing. You can't expect a fruitful negotiation with Russia.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
      You diverted the subject to take attention off the article I posted with your uncorroborated rants. Please excuse yourself.

I hope Trump does learn one thing. You can't expect a fruitful negotiation with Russia.
      LOL
      Sorry, kid, but it's "Off Topic forum", not "Gancarlo's pro-Clinton and anti-Trump rants" forum. So don't be attention whore, i can also post whatever i want about your lovely Clinton.

As a Russian state nuclear corporation sought a majority share of Uranium One, a leading Uranium producer with mining rights in the U.S., former President Clinton was invited to Moscow to give a speech to Renaissance Capital.

As a Russian state nuclear corporation sought a majority share of Uranium One, a leading Uranium producer with mining rights in the U.S., former President Clinton was invited to Moscow to give a speech to Renaissance Capital.

Renaissance Capital is an investment bank, “with ties to the Kremlin” according to the NY Times. Clinton was paid $500,000 for the one-hour speech
      Last edited by Ellestar; November 10, 2016, 03:02.
      Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
        LOL
        Sorry, kid, but it's "Off Topic forum", not "Gancarlo's pro-Clinton and anti-Trump rants" forum. So don't be attention whore, i can also post whatever i want about your lovely Clinton.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ech-in-moscow/
        Breitbarf. Enough said. This is my ****ing thread. Go find your own to wreck.

Your country is still collapsing. And there is nothing you can do.

Can I post articles about your wasteland of a country?
        Last edited by Giancarlo; November 10, 2016, 04:34.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Breitbarf. Enough said. This is my ****ing thread. Go find your own to wreck.

Your country is still collapsing. And there is nothing you can do.

Can I post articles about your wasteland of a country?
          Nah, our economy is stable. Of course we have a lot of problems everywhere, but at least it's not going worse.

And we have higher morale values. No gay marriages, for example. And we're saving countries instead of destroying them.
          Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Oppressing gays is actually lower moral values in any moral value system worth a damn.

Comment

• GC, will you secede and build a wall on the Californian border if you can make Trump pay for it?
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                Oppressing gays is actually lower moral values in any moral value system worth a damn.
                That's why we're not oppressing them.
                Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Denying homosexual equal rights is a form of oppression.

Comment

• a picture is worth a thousand words.

Last edited by C0ckney; November 10, 2016, 09:43.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I wonder what his approval rating will be... 40-45%?

The problem here is people simply didn't go out and vote. He is the result.
                      Actually the republicans did go out an vote, it was the dems that did not. So you can only blame your own party for the result.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• 10 million less people voted for Hillary than for Obama. McCain, Romney and Trump all got roughly the same number of votes.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• In a crappy year, many people stayed home. On both sides.

The ones on the Republican side were supplemented by Trump believers.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• If more Dems had voted, Hillary would have one. The blame falls there.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Actually the republicans did go out an vote, it was the dems that did not. So you can only blame your own party for the result.
                              That is what I said many times in the other thread. In fact Trump has a slightly less number than McCain or Romney.

Edit: People in Detroit and Philadelphia are probably kicking themselves now. They didn't turn out in big numbers and now we will all pay the price.
                              Last edited by Giancarlo; November 10, 2016, 10:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                                That's why we're not oppressing them.
                                Incredible acts of violence are condoned by the Russian government against LGBT people. Open your eyes.

And your GDP is collapsing. Give it a rest please.

Comment

Working...
                                X