Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair warmongering was certain under clinton

Comment

• In the final weeks of the 2016 Presidential campaign Donald J. Trump faced three lawsuits accusing him of fraud and racketeering. These ongoing cases focus on a

Wow.

The democrats need to push it. Sure they don't have the votes, but he needs to be discredited as soon as possible.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        To be fair warmongering was certain under clinton
        He has done the same thing.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
          You can't be serious. What are her qualifications? HRC was a senator and a foreign minister. Mrs Barack Obama knows her way around the White House.
          Because qualifications matter so much? Right President Trump?

Michelle is a great public speaker, and about as popular as public figures can possibly get.

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
            Trump may be more socially liberal than you give him credit for.
            If he nominates a justice who isn't anti-abortion, pro-guns, pro-religious freedom, pro-states rights he will get impeached by his own party ... and good luck finding someone who is anti-abortion, pro-guns, pro-religious freedom, pro-states rights who is also pro-LGBT rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
              i wonder how long this despondent clutching at straws will last. quite a while i suspect.
              How long did it take for the right to accept Obama wasn't a Kenyan Muslim? Probably about that long. If Trump can get re-elected that is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                If he nominates a justice who isn't anti-abortion, pro-guns, pro-religious freedom, pro-states rights he will get impeached by his own party ... and good luck finding someone who is anti-abortion, pro-guns, pro-religious freedom, pro-states rights who is also pro-LGBT rights.
                He could try to get support from some "moderate" Republicans in democratic states and democrats... But fat chance.

Comment

How long did it take for the right to accept Obama wasn't a Kenyan Muslim? Probably about that long. If Trump can get re-elected that is!
                  I wonder what his approval rating will be... 40-45%?

The problem here is people simply didn't go out and vote. He is the result.

Comment

I manage to make it on all but the anti abortion part.

If I had strong belief in the humanity of fetuses then I'd manage it while being ideologically consistent. Basically libertarian federalist "life begins at conception".
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Trump may be the only person who fits. So he nominates himself ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                        https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=2841306

Wow.

The democrats need to push it. Sure they don't have the votes, but he needs to be discredited as soon as possible.
                        LOL

Clinton got money for approving the sell of USA uranium mines (Uranium One) to Russia (Rosatom). And noone cares.
                        Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                          LOL

Clinton got money for approving the sell of USA uranium mines (Uranium One) to Russia (Rosatom). And noone cares.

That article is about Trump and US law. Not about your beliefs on Hillary.

Comment

• Well, there are three facts:

Rosatom owns 100% of Uranium one, and it had 0% of it in 2008
                            Uranium is kinda important. Nukes, nuclear power stations, you know the stuff...
                            Such a deal must be approved by a secretary of state... And that happened to be Clinton

Well, if she did it for free, even better for Russia, i guess Too bad you didn't make her president.
                            Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                              Well, there are three facts:

Rosatom owns 100% of Uranium one, and it had 0% of it in 2008
                              Uranium is kinda important. Nukes, nuclear power stations, you know the stuff...
                              Such a deal must be approved by a secretary of state... And that happened to be Clinton

Well, if she did it for free, even better for Russia, i guess Too bad you didn't make her president.
                              I was discussing Donald Trump. I know it's hard to stay on topic, but please try. Also take the time to read the publication I posted. It gives specific US legal code Trump violated. Hillary didn't break the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                                I was discussing Donald Trump. I know it's hard to stay on topic, but please try. Also take the time to read the publication I posted. It gives specific US legal code Trump violated. Hillary didn't break the law.
                                Knowledge is Power

Comment

Working...
                                X