Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pchang View Post
    I real masterdebator.
    I had a CRVO in February. It's a broken blood vessel in the eye. The doctor told me to lose whatever weight that I could to get my blood pressure down. Now I weigh less than I did in high school.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I had a CRVO in February. It's a broken blood vessel in the eye. The doctor told me to lose whatever weight that I could to get my blood pressure down. Now I weigh less than I did in high school.
      Can you see better now?
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
        Can you see better now?
        Yes. My vision in that eye improved to 20/40 with corrective lenses. Praise God. Thank you.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Glad to hear you are doing well Kid!
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            Ok, so trolling and haters are looked down upon with scorn on the internet.

How about the hater haters? Are they acceptable? Does it really come down to just who you're bullying/insulting.

How about SJWs? They can be just as obnoxious as internet bullies. Why should they get a break.
            These are good points rah.

He who bullies the bullies is himself a .......... ........... bully.

He who hates the haters is himself a .......... ........... hater.

Oddly enough, some of the most intolerant people I have met have been people who say we should be tolerant of others. Until they see the slightest suggestion of disagreement with their views on "toleration". I may see a 'holier than thou" reaction that somehow brings to mind a picture I saw of some Ku Klux Klansmen who tied a black man in a tree to paint him white.

Comment

Defending yourself or others from unwarranted attacks is perfectly valid. Attacking people out of hand is not. There is no equivalency.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                Defending yourself or others from unwarranted attacks is perfectly valid. Attacking people out of hand is not. There is no equivalency.
                Yes!

There can be some gray areas.

Intervening to defend a victim from a bully is indeed valid.

Bullying a bully is just an excuse for bullying and thus invalid.

Comment

And anybody who disagrees with me should be hanged upside in tree and painted bright pink, and then thoroughly flogged and lynched.

I am holier than all of you.

Comment

Bullies are inherently weak and cowardly, backing down from a REAL challenge. AAHZ has realized this recently and it is my newfound goal to defy bullies whenever and whenever I see them.

Scum of the earth, the lot of them, causing permanent misery and damage to honest people. And if they step to THIS AAHZ...?

THEY WILL FIND OUT WHAT I LEARNED FROM MY DEALINGS WITH BEELZEBUB FIRST HAND.

AAHZ going to be a Cherubim.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Another interest article about "haters".

“Showing that they don’t care about me, or caring that I should know they don’t care about me, still denotes dependence.”

And yet another

Denigrating people seems like the last way to get popular, but when you know the social psychology of insults, it becomes easier to explain the Trump phenomenon.
                      Last edited by Egbert; October 20, 2016, 00:15.

Comment

You say you do not understand gangsta rap, Braindead, well let me give you a short summary. You see, AAHZ listens to murder rap. Music about killing and other bad things. Now imagine using all that and directing it to the haters and the bullies. Imagine when AAHZ looks into the eyes of a bully, and a gangsta rap song is in my head about blowing a hater's brains out and taking his woman as a trophy? too far you say?

Not for AAHZ. I was bullied in school, i was bullied by Schizophrenia, and I was bullied by drugs. AAHZ defeated them all and it is now my lifelong journey to defy any bully I see. It gives me strength and purpose. It gives me self-confidence. Gangsta rap is my flag and becoming a Cherubim with a flaming sword destroying the enemies of God and pillaging their belongings is my reward.

it's on.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

I know nothing of gangsta rap, or any sort of rap.

Here is a braindead video clip for AAHZ (this is the closst I get to gangsta rap)

Dame Vera Lynn's 1940s song We'll meet again with WW2 photosPlease feel free to rate and subscribeIn Memory of the 70th Anniversary of World War 2

Comment

Every bully who whines about being bullied is using "bullied" incorrectly. What they mean to say is they picked a fight and got their ass handed to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                              I know nothing of gangsta rap, or any sort of rap.

Here is a braindead video clip for AAHZ (this is the closst I get to gangsta rap)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

I'm not telling you to understand gangsta rap, I'm asking you to understand my analogy and read my poast moar carefully.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

I think I get what you mean AAHZ.

Comment

Working...
                                X