Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giancarlo.

Comment

Ok, so that's two among the 95+ percent of Polytubbies voting for Hillary.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Both of them have an easy tell.
          Their lips move.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

To be fair, GC insists that she's merely a "pretty good" candidate, which given his ticking every damn true-blue demographic box possible should have clued him in that the rest of the country wouldn't care for her too much. OTOH, he also claims he's "independent," so *** grano.

Imran totally has five gigs of Hillary slash fiction on his hard drive, though.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              To be fair, GC insists that she's merely a "pretty good" candidate, which given his ticking every damn true-blue demographic box possible should have clued him in that the rest of the country wouldn't care for her too much. OTOH, he also claims he's "independent," so *** grano.

Oh he's blowing smoke again... in his typical know-it-all way. Grow up and don't talk for me. Cut the crap. She has popularity in most of this country. The rest of the country? Oh boo ****ing hoo. Here we go... we have the official spokesperson for the "rest of the country". Give him a cookie!

Who is a good liar? Oh I don't know... good liars are hard to find. You have many **** liars on here for example.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                Oh he's blowing smoke again... in his typical know-it-all way. Grow up and don't talk for me. Cut the crap. She has popularity in most of this country. The rest of the country? Oh boo ****ing hoo. Here we go... we have the official spokesperson for the "rest of the country". Give him a cookie!

Who is a good liar? Oh I don't know... good liars are hard to find. You have many **** liars on here for example.
                No she doesn't, her favorables range from tie to -14.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...able-1131.html

That's considerably higher than before she started running against an openly racist and misogynistic sexual predator incidentally.

Comment

Why are you giving him facts? He's impervious to them.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post

QFT
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Why are you giving him facts? He's impervious to them.
                      I have him on block.

You wouldn't know facts if they smacked you in the face, Ben.

Remember your mass shootings argument? You really are a moron.

BTW, Hillary has more support. Period.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You wouldn't know facts if they smacked you in the face, Ben.
                        Do you see me slobbering over Trump? I may be crazy but I'm less crazy than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                          I have him on block.
                          Still untrue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Do you see me slobbering over Trump? I may be crazy but I'm less crazy than you.
                            How am I crazy? Open your eyes, Ben. This **** is getting old. You are a crazed religious fanatic. You were a Ted Cruz supporter. You are worse than Trump supporter.

Comment

Working...
                            X