• Who's a better liar?

Hillary Clinton
    40.00%
    Donald Trump
    10.00%
    I just like bananas
    50.00%

Was this suppoased to be a poll?

edit: lol I poasted before the poll showed up.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Me.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Difficult question to answer without an operational definition of "better." Also, if such a definition runs along the lines of, "less likely to be caught or thought to be lying" then it's near impossible for us to even know who the better liar is unless we assume all politicians lie at a constant rate.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
          Was this suppoased to be a poll?

edit: lol I poasted before the poll showed up.
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
            Me.
            liar!
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

No, wait. Not me.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Neither... they both are terrible liars. Which is surprising since they both have a lot of practice doing it.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, a career huckster vs a career politician.

Both liars by definition.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Obviously Hillary, as Trump cannot even be bothered to make the lies convincing, and appears to lack the basic level of empathy needed to understand others' POV in such a way as to make a convincing lie possible.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

im here for banasas
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

They're both awful liars, which is why everyone associates them with lying. If they were any good at it, we'd think they were splendidly honest folks.

Comment

People vote for Hillary because they think she's awful but they believe the alternative is worse. People vote for Trump because they think he's the messiah. I'm going to go with Trump.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            People vote for Hillary because they think she's awful but they believe the alternative is worse. People vote for Trump because they think he's the messiah. I'm going to go with Trump.
                            Who exactly is it that thinks he's the messiah, other than incredibly racist and misogynistic *******s? Most probably Trump voters seem to be voting for him under absolute sufferance because either they hate Hillary more or because they like watching things burn.

Comment

Who exactly is it that thinks he's the messiah, other than incredibly racist and misogynistic *******s?
                              About half my conservative friends on facebook. The other half are #nevertrumps. I have just got done with pointing out to a group of them that they are in the process of denying that sexual assault matters because Bill did it first. These are also Christians. *sigh*

It is a Trump Cult, and I've seen it up close and personal. Aside from Imran, does anyone really actually like Hillary?
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X