No announcement yet.

I'm a Russian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otherwise, it's gonna end up badly for all of us.
    Americans, stop thinking that you are smarter than your predecessors. Face the reality - you are just an another "supreme/exceptional" Nazi scum we have seen and dealt with many times ago.
    That's always has the same finish - we bury you. The only thing that upsets me is that you (the West), ****ers, never learn and that this time, considering the technologies, this will bring-up the end for all of us. All humans, even in Australia or Africa.
    So, put your f*cking nazi ambitions into your "exceptional" as$hole for the best of humanity.
    Please!
    Otherwise - we, the Russians, will have to kill you like we did to anyone who's got an illusion that he is a master of the World, even, if the price will be our own lives. You leave us no choice, really!
    Last edited by Serb; October 2, 2016, 04:26.

Comment

We f*ck like a Russian.

Click image for larger version

Name:	znamya-reihstag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	9102943

Comment

End of discussion.

Comment

Back to the music...
          You know, I caught myself on a thought about the difference between the Western and Russian pop music.
          The Western pop music steal themes from the classic composers, while Russian pop music creates them (though that happens very rarely, I admit, but still):

This sh!t will become a classic, as a music, from many years from now (if we'll survive of course) regardless of the rap they are bubbling. It's a perfect piece of classic music!
          And the best what the West can do in music is to copy/paste Prokofiev.

That is you who is dying (at least culturally, with the rest of the dying following), not us!
          Last edited by Serb; October 2, 2016, 08:46.

Comment

Ok, I'm lying to myself. The West can create classic. Metallica will be a classic for sure.

Comment

That's another reason why we (humans) shouldn't self-destruct.

Comment

What have you done to the redhead you manslut?
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

edited: бля!!! так ты про рыжую спрашивал? Извини, не понял. Бухой был. нормально все с рыжей, поебываю.
                  Last edited by Serb; October 2, 2016, 11:23.

Comment

edited
                    Last edited by Serb; October 2, 2016, 11:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                      I am a Russian.
                      We are all sorry for your troubles, man.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Edited: бляяяяя!!! My English is non-existent. I'm sorry Onodera!
                        Last edited by Serb; October 2, 2016, 11:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          We are all sorry for your troubles, man.
                          And we are sorry for yours, 'cause being an American in a 21st century means to be the most hated as$hole, - a Nazi, anywhere outside your continent.
                          But, you are so f*cking stupid, that you don't even know and realize that.

Comment

We (humans) are so f*cked really. Including me, f*ck, - we are doomed!
                            Это, сцука, прекрасно!!! И, главное в точку! Не в бровь, а в глаз.
                            Да и пошло все на хуй!
                            Отожгем напоследок!
                            Last edited by Serb; October 2, 2016, 08:51.

Comment

Spectacular thread

Are you still with your young lady? Or was it more like a one nighter?

There's no time to fight when there's enough good things. Got a second date, so don't come and kill me, save it for the break up time. Let's agree to not kill anyone before that. I'd say you guys have the most sophisticated information warfare abilities at the moment and active ops, however, that does not make our media and ops non-existent. Quite the contrary. It's kind of obvious if you know what to look for. Not sure if it's culture wars or what, but we we do known is that EU is corrupted as hell and totally ****ed. Don't know enough about the US or UK, but it seems to me that there's a dead-lock situation where no one wants to take a step back, which is mandatory for diplomacy. Or seek for common ground. All we see is proposals made by EU, but we don't really see countering proposals, which does not mean there is none. It means they aren't reported.

Then there's the whole prepping thing, which is obvious propaganda. You have to be really creative to claim that once Finns actually had a voice to say EU isn't working anymore, and the future looks bleak (as if Europeans could cooperate, really... ), then somehow taht turned into "Finns stocking cans, food, cash, WWIII coming up". Like... no, not really. But if you want to make people scared, that's a good story. That all said, I'm kind of busy working, and dating at the moment. So don't start any crap now. Pillage later.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Buddy, I don't want make people scared, I want them to stop for a second and think where are we heading to, and as you've said - to find a common ground. I know, if you'll be conscripted you won't hesitate while pulling a trigger when you see me in a cross-hair, so am I.
                                I just don't want that happen! Because it's so f*cking stupid!

p.s. She left early in the morning. That was my second wild night with her. You know, Robbie Williams was right in his video about Russians - we do crazy things and we love to party

Comment

Working...
                                X