Small announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small announcement

I know I haven't been around much lately. Work has had me unbelievably busy.

That aside, I return to you to announce that Kuciwalker got married yesterday!*

*No, not to Jaguar. He was the best man.

Congrats Kuciwalker!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Congrats
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Congrats!

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Congrats to Kuciwalker!

Thanks for swinging by, regex.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

This should be fun.
            Congrats!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Excellent Reg

Comment

Congratulations!

(I get a sense of deja vu, did the.other brother also get married?)
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Congrats to Kuci
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Yeah congrats, and thanks for letting us know.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Blah

Comment

congrats kuci.
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Congrats to Kuci

Here's hoping Kuci did not have a small announcement to make

to his wife!
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Oh, also, the record shall reflect that his first dance of the evening with Mrs. Kuci was to Pat Benatar's "Hit Me With Your Best Shot."

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                              Congratulations!

(I get a sense of deja vu, did the.other brother also get married?)
                              Nope.

Comment

Working...
                              X