Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianapolis Doctor comes out against one-child policy

Screw the club of Rome!

A retired Indianapolis fertility doctor said he used his own sperm around 50 times instead of donated sperm that his patients were expecting, impregnating several women decades ago, but later denied it, according to court documents.

Donald Cline, Indianapolis fertility doctor, used own sperm to impregnate women: Affidavit

A retired Indianapolis fertility doctor said he used his own sperm around 50 times instead of donated sperm that his patients were expecting, impregnating several women decades ago, but later denied it, according to court documents.
    Cline is accused of being the biological father of at least eight people, the youngest of which would be about 30.
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

According to Dawkins "selfish gene", this doctor fulfilled his purpose extremly well
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

There was a 50/50 chance to couples were there because the man was shooting blanks. He was just improving the success rate.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Maybe if you want the best kids, you shouldn't be going to a sperm bank?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

that family gathering will be a hoot

Comment

Wasn't an SNL skit long ago about something like this?
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
            X