Rio Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
    LOL, boy, I'm not a saint, so, I confess - I have no idea how many women I had exactly. My list is well above a hundred and I have my standards when it comes to sex.
    LMAO

Usually someone who claims they have had sex with many, has had sex with no one. Thanks for sharing your fantasies. Blowup dolls aren't people.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
      This guy was a Russian too, but he didn't wave his gay banner at every occasion:

That's the difference.

Tchaikovsky
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Unfortunately he doesn't have a new album coming out... no Bestbuy deluxe edition... Oh wait lmao
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Mozart

Comment

• Falco

Comment

Working...
            X