No announcement yet.

Rio Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, please, do the World a favor - hang yourself!
    Your idiotic outdated claims aren't even funny. No matter how you dislike it - in reality my country is growing. You are just an idiot, really. And have a nice day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
      Oh, please, do the World a favor - hang yourself!
      Your idiotic outdated claims aren't even funny. No matter how you dislike it - in reality my country is growing. You are just an idiot, really. And have a nice day!
      And that is all this gay closeted Russian can do... Is make insults and threats.

I contribute more to this world than you ever will. What can you do in that crumbling country of yours with Czar Putin? Nothing. Your country is dying. Go do something about it.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
        I contribute more to this world than you ever will.
        How is so?
        Face it - you weren't born gay. You were hetero (I remember your posts in the early 2000's), but you are such a looser, that you were unable to find a single woman, a single girl, who would agree to get laid with you, that's why you have joined the community of loosers and virgins like you where you f*ck each other simply because you have no other option.
        And that is the reason for you gay flag waving - you know that you are a looser, but you want to convince others that you are not.
        Have a nice day with a pink cigar in your ass.

Comment

• Just to make myself clear - there are at least two gay people here, whom I consider to be my friends. So, your incoming whining about Serb's homophobia is just plain stupid. I dislike you not because of you being gay, but because you are a moron. An idiot, actually.

Comment

How is so?
            Face it - you weren't born gay. You were hetero (I remember your posts in the early 2000's), but you are such a looser, that you were unable to find a single woman, a single girl, who would agree to get laid with you, that's why you have joined the community of loosers and virgins like you where you f*ck each other simply because you have no other option.
            And that is the reason for you gay flag waving - you know that you are a looser, but you want to convince others that you are not.
            Have a nice day with a pink cigar in your ass.
            No I wasn't. I knew I was gay all along. Don't lie and don't try to speak for me. I am not posting from Russia. And I never was attracted to girls. And those who have seen my pictures, know I am attractive. Girls have tried to flirt with me, but I politely decline. I am gay and always was. This hasn't had **** to do with any choice. I just couldn't accept who I always was earlier on. I know I was born gay. Period.

And that is all very funny coming from the guy who can't even get a date. What? You don't like those Russian women? The most attractive ones run off with Western businessmen. You are left with the homely ones and you still get rejected.

Got any other ignorance you want to post?
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

This hasn't had **** to do with any choice. I just couldn't accept who I always was earlier on. I know I was born gay. Period.
              Bingo! A perfect speech of a perfect looser!

And a perfect example of schizophrenia.

Comment

Just to make myself clear - there are at least two gay people here, whom I consider to be my friends. So, your incoming whining about Serb's homophobia is just plain stupid. I dislike you not because of you being gay, but because you are a moron. An idiot, actually.
                You are now lying. And you are a bigot. That is all I will say. A moron? Take a look at the mirror you violent little man. You are the one that made an issue with my avatar for no real reason. I doubt any gay person would want to be friends with a bigoted scumbag.

And an idiot is something I am not. I am well traveled, well educated and work hard. So piss off.
                Last edited by Giancarlo; September 11, 2016, 11:48. Reason: Oh and Ming, this guy is a douche... Just for the record.

Comment

Bingo! A perfect speech of a perfect looser!

And a perfect example of schizophrenia.
                  Look in the mirror. You have major problems and can't even recognize them.

Comment

You are now lying. And you are a bigot. That is all I will say. A moron? Take a look at the mirror you violent little man. You are the one that made an issue with my avatar for no real reason.

And an idiot is something I am not. I am well traveled, well educated and work hard. So piss off.
                    That sounds like "Mammyyyyyy!!!"

Comment

Look in the mirror. You have major problems and can't even recognize them.
                      Of course I have my own problems (everyone does), but aside you - I am a man and know how to handle them. And you are just a silly little boy (mentally).

Comment

That sounds like "Mammyyyyyy!!!"

An uneducated Russian spouting from a 1996 era computer in Siberia. How ironic.

Did you just upgrade to a bootleg copy of Windows 95? Must have cost you a whole week of wages.

Comment

Of course I have my own problems (everyone does), but aside you - I am a man and know how to handle them. And you are just a silly little boy (mentally).
                          You are not a man. You are a sorry little kid who picks fights and has a violent temper. Probably because no woman or man would ever want to date you

Comment

An uneducated Russian spouting from a 1996 era computer in Siberia. How ironic.

Did you just upgrade to a bootleg copy of Windows 95? Must have cost you a whole week of wages.
                            And you are calling me a bigot? Really?
                            LOL, sucker - keep talking, whatever you say - you are just proving me right!

Comment

You are not a man. You are a sorry little kid who picks fights and has a violent temper. Probably because no woman or man would ever want to date you
                              LOL, boy, I'm not a saint, so, I confess - I have no idea how many women I had exactly. My list is well above a hundred and I have my standards when it comes to sex.

Comment

And you are calling me a bigot? Really?
                                LOL, sucker - keep talking, whatever you say - you are just proving me right!
                                Coming from a violent antigay bigot... How ironic.

Comment

Working...
                                X