Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is is better for a society to be mostly Christian or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I don't know many bible verses. Other than that nice try making it personal.
    I have one if you care to try. The point is that the system today is much weaker than it was in the past.

Indeed it did. It didn't actually teach you much though. Is that so? You teach in a religious private school. I work in a job with great upward mobility. Seems like I actually did learn a lot more than you. I am not as brainwashed and ignorant as you.
    Ah. So because you currently possess a more remunerative job that means you had a superior education? Does that mean that Donald Trump is a more educated person than you?

Yes, because you work for the public and we the people pay your salary. Says who? You take stupidity to a whole new level.
    Who is your employer then? Mine is a private parochial school here in Texas.

I have more of a clue than you.
    Tell me then, who is Dewey and why is he important?

All you could come with are stupid one line insults. You teach part time in a Christian high school. I work full time and probably make double what you do. And I am only 31 So spare me the hysterics.
    And Donald Trump probably makes upwards of 100x what you do. Does his bankroll make him more educated?

You shouldn't be teaching anything out of the Bible. It is a piece of historical revisionist trash that merely plagiarized other texts. No wonder why you are so ignorant.
    That's right, Giancarlo. I was taught with the bible in my crib, right?

The Bible being taught is a hindrance to the development of young minds.
    Channelling Voltaire are we? At least you could try to quote the man directly. He had a much more evocative turn of phrase.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Top 5 percent thereabouts every year in the state of Texas.
      Doesn't take much to do that considering Rick Perry gutted the education budget... And so has his successor. That idiot who spilt hot water on himself.

Many people actually did learn to read using just the bible. Mindless indoctrinated drones they were too.
      I worry for their mental sanity.

[/quote]
      Why is your K-12 system so terrible?

Actually, Texas has one of the better school systems in the country. If you swapped Texas and Wisconsin's systems, Wisconsin would be even higher.[/QUOTE]

The K-12 in California is better than Texas. Texas ranks dead last in the nation. The University system in Texas is an absolute joke too... Fixated only on sports.

Our K-12 system suffered with Prop 13. That is a different subject.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I have one if you care to try. The point is that the system today is much weaker than it was in the past.

Ah. So because you currently possess more remunerative job that means you had a superior education? Does that mean that Donald Trump is a more educated person than you?

Who is your employer then? Mine is a private parochial school here in Texas.

Tell me then, who is Dewey and why is he important?

And Donald Trump probably makes upwards of 100x what you do. Does his bankroll make him more educated?
        I am not someone who stole and committed racketeering with the mafia. My money is earned the honest way. Donald Trump is a criminal.

Yes, I have a better education than you have. That's already been established.

The system today is vastly better than that of decades past. Don't even try that stupid line.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

This man is truly brainless. I destroyed him in the other thread and I am doing it again. But now I need my sleep. I work full time. Not part time three days a week like Ben in a poorly performing Christian school.

Comment

Why would I be teaching in July?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Why would I be teaching in July?
              Wow. You are right. You work four months a year teaching bible verses. Awesome.

Next time don't insult my back ground or my job.

Comment

I am not someone who stole and committed racketeering with the mafia. My money is earned the honest way. Donald Trump is a criminal.
                He also earns more than you. By the Giancarlo principle - how much you earn is directly related to how educated you are as a person. Ergo, Donald Trump is one of the most brilliant minds in the country.

Yes, I have a better education than you have. That's already been established.
                Doubtful. Credit by credit, I would suspect that my education is superior to yours if all you have is political science, a very weak degree.

The system today is vastly better than that of decades past. Don't even try that stupid line.
                Objectively, it was. Standards have been lowered because today they have degrees like political science that did not exist earlier. You would generally have been taught political science in a real degree like mine which has always been a part of a liberal education.

What this means, Gian - is that while I have studied your discipline - you have not studied mine.

And just whom is your employer?

Comment

Wow. You are right. You work four months a year teaching bible verses. Awesome.
                  Next time don't insult my back ground or my job.
                  Most educational professionals would understand that a K-12 teacher has summers off.

Comment

Doesn't take much to do that considering Rick Perry gutted the education budget... And so has his successor. That idiot who spilt hot water on himself.
                    Given that we don't test against the state of California, it would be difficult to compare.

I worry for their mental sanity.
                    Bless your heart!

The K-12 in California is better than Texas. Texas ranks dead last in the nation. The University system in Texas is an absolute joke too... Fixated only on sports.
                    Texas dead last in the nation? You're gonna have to [[citation needed]] that.

Our K-12 system suffered with Prop 13. That is a different subject.
                    Curious. Despite democrat supermajorities, you blame republicans for why your K-12 system is utter ****. Personally, I would argue that if your system is **** that it means that people like you are not doing their job.

Comment

He also earns more than you. By the Giancarlo principle - how much you earn is directly related to how educated you are as a person. Ergo, Donald Trump is one of the most brilliant minds in the country.
                      You truly are a stupid person. I was talking about earning money honestly. Not with criminal elements. You are too stupid to even read. Donald Trump is a stealing idiot. Too bad he didn't face jail time for his racketeering. Madoff did.

Doubtful. Credit by credit, I would suspect that my education is superior to yours if all you have is political science, a very weak degree.
                      Bull****. Every aspect of my education is superior to your own. That is why I worked my way into a lucrative position. A very weak degree? Nope! You have a religious studies degree from a Christian college. Now that's weak!

Objectively, it was. Standards have been lowered because today they have degrees like political science that did not exist earlier. You would generally have been taught political science in a real degree like mine which has always been a part of a liberal education.

What this means, Gian - is that while I have studied your discipline - you have not studied mine.

And just whom is your employer?
                      You don't have a real degree. You are a compulsive liar. Standards have not been lowered. By the way, my degree included vastly more specifics than what existed decades ago. It is far more difficult now. You are too ignorant to realize that. Your private Christian degree is immaterial to reality.

My employer is not any of your business.

Comment

Given that we don't test against the state of California, it would be difficult to compare.

Bless your heart!

Texas dead last in the nation? You're gonna have to [[citation needed]] that.

Curious. Despite democrat supermajorities, you blame republicans for why your K-12 system is utter ****. Personally, I would argue that if your system is **** that it means that people like you are not doing their job.
                        Texas has ranked dead last for about a decade you idiot.

We in California are still recovering from republican governors in years past. Don't worry we are restoring budgets, under that Democrat supermajority.

You are a moron who doesn't realize what is going on in California. We are dramatically improving and now are the sixth largest economy in the world (if we were Independent). We will probably surpass the UK after that idiotic vote they had. One of the most productive and diverse states in the nation economically. Home to the largest IT and aerospace sector in the nation.

Also as far as the k12 system... Still better than Texas which ranks dead last in the nation.

Comment

You truly are a stupid person. I was talking about earning money honestly. Not with criminal elements. You are too stupid to even read. Donald Trump is a stealing idiot. Too bad he didn't face jail time for his racketeering. Madoff did.
                          Well, then the Giancarlo principle is false. Just because you currently earn more money than me doesn't mean that you have a better education. Elementary.

Bull****. Every aspect of my education is superior to your own.
                          Care to weigh in via credits earned, credit by credit?

That is why I worked my way into a lucrative position.
                          We've already established that the Giancarlo principle is false.

A very weak degree? Nope! You have a religious studies degree from a Christian college. Now that's weak!
                          Do I? Which college did I earn my degree from?

You don't have a real degree.
                          Mhmm, that you are ignorant of my actual degree indicates that you are merely blustering. I had thought that you did know, but clearly you do not.

You are a compulsive liar. Standards have not been lowered.
                          Yes, they have. Quite considerably at the highest education level. College degrees today are about the equivalent of a 1950's public school education. Maybe less.

By the way, my degree included vastly more specifics than what existed decades ago. It is far more difficult now. You are too ignorant to realize that. Your private Christian degree is immaterial to reality.
                          Which private Christian college did I earn my degree in religious studies?

My employer is not any of your business.
                          Well, then. How then are you going to refute my assertion that your employer is a public employer?

Comment

Texas has ranked dead last for about a decade you idiot.
                            [[citation needed]].

We in California are still recovering from republican governors in years past. Don't worry we are restoring budgets, under that Democrat supermajority.
                            Goddamn. I bet if we gave you another 50 years you'd still be suffering under the evil Republican governors.

In reality, California has gone from one of the wealthier, and more prosperous states down to one of the less prosperous and poorer states. And the slide continues.

You are a moron who doesn't realize what is going on in California. We are dramatically improving and now are the sixth largest economy in the world (if we were Independent). We will probably surpass the UK after that idiotic vote they had. One of the most productive and diverse states in the nation economically. Home to the largest IT and aerospace sector in the nation.
                            Since the 50s, Texas has gone from one of the poorer states to one of the richer. California has dropped.

Also as far as the k12 system... Still better than Texas which ranks dead last in the nation.
                            You'd better get to da choppa!

Comment

Well, then the Giancarlo principle is false. Just because you currently earn more money than me doesn't mean that you have a better education. Elementary.
                              That wasn't my principle. You obviously don't know how to read very well. Better get back to citing bible verses to yourself.

Care to weigh in via credits earned, credit by credit?
                              You are the one that brought it up. Of course, you can't compare my Masters Degree to an Associate Degree obtained from a Christian college.

We've already established that the Giancarlo principle is false.
                              Except I never said that, buffoon.

Do I? Which college did I earn my degree from?

Mhmm, that you are ignorant of my actual degree indicates that you are merely blustering. I had thought that you did know, but clearly you do not.

Yes, they have. Quite considerably at the highest education level. College degrees today are about the equivalent of a 1950's public school education. Maybe less.

Which private Christian college did I earn my degree in religious studies?

Well, then. How then are you going to refute my assertion that your employer is a public employer?
                              You earned your degree from the Christian version of DeVry. Now are you going to insult me further?

Why should I post my employer? All I will say is you are mistaken. You need to get a brain scan for a possible tumor.

Comment

You earned your degree from the Christian version of DeVry. Now are you going to insult me further?
                                What evidence do you have for this assertion? A post that I've made? Surely you have something that states that I graduated from a Christian college with a degree in religious studies.

Comment

Working...
                                X