X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    From the summary of the study...

The researcher also admits...

So right up front, the experts themselves are stating the problems with the study.
    And throw on top of all of that it was done against a single cities police force... you have even a bigger problem with the study.

So why don't you try to prove how valid you think it is. Especially since the people that did the study acknowledge the limitations and some problems with it.
    The limitations of a study are ALWAYS stated. That doesn't mean the results shouldn't affect your beliefs. You are still absolutely certain that police are murdering blacks despite the fact that I've posted two studies that indicate otherwise.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I had problems re-referencing the whole article. Of course it's a non-argument. I was asking a favor.
      I'll take that as a no. Never mind.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You are still absolutely certain that police are murdering blacks despite the fact that I've posted two studies that indicate otherwise.
        WHAT, police aren't murdering blacks? Stop the presses.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          I had problems re-referencing the whole article. Of course it's a non-argument. I was asking a favor.
          I'll take that as a no. Never mind.
          Already posted it. Don't know why you are having a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            It is an actual study. You have a serious mental problem.
            It isn't even a valid study that is accepted. She was lazy and didn't even talk to police. A simulator? For real? It is incomplete and bogus. Keep up the insults... Meaningless banter.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

The limitations of a study are ALWAYS stated. That doesn't mean the results shouldn't affect your beliefs. You are still absolutely certain that police are murdering blacks despite the fact that I've posted two studies that indicate otherwise.
              Statistics say otherwise that the police are indeed doing that. Have a problem with math?
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                It isn't even a valid study that is accepted. She was lazy and didn't even talk to police. A simulator? For real? It is incomplete and bogus. Keep up the insults... Meaningless banter.

Comment

Statistics say otherwise that the police are indeed doing that. Have a problem with math?
                  No, they don't. I posted a study that shows otherwise. Again, you have a mental problem.

Comment

Already posted it. Don't know why you are having a problem.
                    Never mind, I was using your fist link, not the second one.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No, they don't. I posted a study that shows otherwise. Again, you have a mental problem.
                      You only insult because you don't have an argument or any maturity. I don't even know why I bother. Your study is useless... We are talking about an entire nation. Not a study based on a computer simulation.

Statistics say otherwise.

Comment

You only insult because you don't have an argument or any maturity. I don't even know why I bother. Your study is useless... We are talking about an entire nation. Not a study based on a computer simulation.

Statistics say otherwise.
                        Not just an insult. You can't process relevant information. It doesn't take a psycologist to see that you have a mental problem. I posted two studies in this thread. This is what I'm talking about.

Comment

Not just an insult. You can't process relevant information. It doesn't take a psycologist to see that you have a mental problem. I posted two studies in this thread. This is what I'm talking about.
                          Your studies aren't verified nor credible. Like yourself, they suffer from credibility problems. Mental problem? No, I am fine. Those on the right you usually have issues though. So much hate.

Comment

Your studies aren't verified nor credible. Like yourself, they suffer from credibility problems. Mental problem? No, I am fine. Those on the right you usually have issues though. So much hate.
                            Sorry that you used to hate people. Imo, you probably still do. But we don't hate people, only their mental illness.

Comment

Sorry that you used to hate people. Imo, you probably still do. But we don't hate people, only their mental illness.
                              I don't hate. I'm part of the LGBT community. I accept people for who they are. You vilify and insult them. It must be sad being you. Now, I am not wasting anymore of my lunch break replying to your histrionics.

Comment

• I'm part of the LGBT community.
                                You don't say.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X