No announcement yet.

Pope: Catholics should ask gay people for forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely because you are a racist homophobic bigot.
    LOL you should put that I'm a Trump supporter in your sig.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      LOL you should put that I'm a Trump supporter in your sig.
      Oh maybe I will. You hate my guts because I am a minority. Go back to your meeting with David Duke.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You hate my guts because I am a minority. Go back to your meeting with David Duke.
        I find it ironic that the most enlightened and tolerant folks treat the South like trash. Pity. Great folks, they are the best.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I find it ironic that the most enlightened and tolerant folks treat the South like trash. Pity. Great folks, they are the best.
          You just described your support for a white supremacist. That says it all. Great folks I think not.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

How hard is it to keep your nose clean?
            good advice for christian bakers

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
              good advice for christian bakers
              Lmao. We may not agree on economics (let's agree to disagree), but spot on.

Comment

• You just described your support for a white supremacist. That says it all. Great folks I think not.
                Uh, I supported Cruz. Not sure how he's a white supremacist!

Comment

Uh, I supported Cruz. Not sure how he's a white supremacist!
                  That's even worse. You supported a nutjob extremist. Cruz is a lunatic.

Comment

• That's even worse. You supported a nutjob extremist. Cruz is a lunatic.
                    So just for the record, you think supporting the first Hispanic candidate for the presidency is worse than supporting a white supremacist?

Comment

So just for the record, you think supporting the first Hispanic candidate for the presidency is worse than supporting a white supremacist?
                      He is white washed, has disgusting viewpoints and all you can think about is me supporting him because he is Cuban-Canadian?

I support Julian Castro. Someone who isn't as repulsive and stupid as Ted Cruz.

Btw, I support Julian Castro for VP with Hillary... Someone who actually has views I agree with.

Comment

• He is white washed, has disgusting viewpoints and all you can think about is me supporting him because he is Cuban-Canadian?
                        Wow, racist much? Next you'll be calling him an uncle Tom.

Comment

Wow, racist much? Next you'll be calling him an uncle Tom.
                          You want racist? Look in the mirror. Ted is a white man. Simply put. He has no real ties to his origins.

Comment

• You want racist? Look in the mirror. Ted is a white man. Simply put. He has no real ties to his origins.
                            Wow. Just wow. He's latino.

Comment

Wow. Just wow. He's latino.
                              I don't care for traitors.

Comment

• I don't care for traitors.
                                You do realize that calling him white-washed is racist, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X