Lori needs to pick an elective.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    That chainsaw was overrated. I mean, really, how many more scenes did it figure in?
    Yeah, it was good for beheading a couple of demon zombies, but wasn't all that practical in medieval times. "Okay, in this scene he's riding a horse." "How does he ride a horse with a chainsaw arm, that just sounds awkward." "Hmm, you're right, let's swap the chainsaw arm for a pneumatic arm that he builds out of scrap metal." "He can do that?" "Sure, whatever."
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      Interestingly, my astronomy cohort is pretty well stacked in that department, so I don't have to branch out for that. Of course, they're all a decade younger than I am.
      D00d, sweet!
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

But Misery builds character, dammit!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Alternatively, I could actually try to have a reasonably easy final semester and take some variety of underwater basket-weaving. Anybody have thoughts on what kind of college course you would take if you could take any that you wanted to? The class you regretted not taking? The class you absolutely need to take before you get out of school? Monkeys.
          I have a lot of weird crap in my degree... like a Biomedical ethics course (actually has come in handy a few times!) and, what, a metaethics course (surprisingly helpful), a real deal Psychology course and an econ course. Uh, a whole course on Milton.

I suggest going with something from arts/philosophy, because this will be your last chance to take something like that. It's not about the credits, it's about doing something you've always wanted to do but never had had the time. Or something you've never tried before but want to give it a shot. I did my degree backwards, and like 50 percent of it is science. I had a semester that was full of nothing but arts electives. Then of course my final one was 6 History credits, 4 higher level. That year sucked.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I reckon the fence erecting one sounds best.

Comment

Still haven't settled on a schedule yet. Probably won't until I figure out my work schedule for the fall, unfortunately.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
              X