• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Welcome to Canada, Kenotonio!

This cheered me right up today.
    France ******.

Comment

• and farage is wetting his pants.

he thought he could just stand there, safely, spewing nonsense.

well now he has "won" and he has to take responsibility but he can't because he's a useless old babblemouth

unfortunately there won't be a second referendum

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        Well personally I don't think it's that bad.

the EU will certaintly try to make an example out of britain in order to be able to avoid more "separatist" movements. just keeping you out of the free trade zone is enough.

but then again... you're britain you'll find a new equilibrium.

actually i think the biggest battle now is to be fought inside the country against the xenophobes and such.

Whichmakes me wonder. In the news it says that attacks are happening agaist eastern europeans by gangs telling them we are not in the EU anymore get the **** out of here.

I mean was it really that bad?

I don't believe it was.

Anyway, with the retreat of the economy the uncertainty and somewhat fear, large chuncks of immigrants will leave, so whoever wanted this will get it (alongside a failling economy ofr some years)

But was it really that bad?

I dont think so.

I think other issues were present and they turned it on immigration
        You can believe whatever the **** you want. Perhaps you should go tell the old Polish guy and his son who were battered into a bloody mess on the street at the weekend that you don't think its that bad, or the kids who found notes left outside their school saying 'Go home Polish vermin' (in English and Polish language) or the 3rd generation Asian British who are being told to 'go back where they came from' by total strangers on the street, or the young Muslim girls getting surrounded by gangs of yobs and verbally abused. This **** is bad, and its happening right now.

Comment

And still you're smarter than dinner
          You need to relax and maybe detox for a little while so put the ouzo bottle down and enjoy a few cat videos. Here os one of owners feeding their pet cats ice cream, the cats love it, until they get a brain freeze.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

And still you're smarter than dinner
            You need to relax and maybe detox for a little while so put the ouzo bottle down and enjoy a few cat videos. Here os one of owners feeding their pet cats ice cream, the cats love it, until they get a brain freeze.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• France ******.
              Right. Is that what the Pub is called?

This **** is bad, and its happening right now.
              In France? Pretty big pub.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• There are indeed many excellent pubs in France.

Comment

• I don't know why it still surprises me though that your immediate response to racist assaults is to try and make a joke. It's almost like I manage to forget sometimes that you're a vile little racist with all the human compassion of a house brick.

Comment

• well the "it must not have been that bad" didn't go to the racist attacks.
                    honestly I just heard it on the news this morning so I don't know how bad they are

I was saying that the people the likes of farage etc were having a party about immigration and how bad it is and I was saying it must not have been that bad.

maybe the economy of some portions of society was bad and as always the sacrificial lamb was the immigrants

Comment

well the "it must not have been that bad" didn't go to the racist attacks.
                      honestly I just heard it on the news this morning so I don't know how bad they are

I was saying that the people the likes of farage etc were having a party about immigration and how bad it is and I was saying it must not have been that bad.

maybe the economy of some portions of society was bad and as always the sacrificial lamb was the immigrants
                      My bad, I misunderstood you, sorry. No the immigration wasn't bad at all, the fault lay with the government entering into a huge austerity drive which did huge damage to the provision of education and healthcare, which the Leave ****ers then blamed on immigrants (which simultaneously having the bare faced cheek to describe the Remain side as 'Project Fear'). ****s.

Comment

• the polish embassy has reacted deploring the incidents

perhaps it's an opportune time to remind them that this is the result of a xenophobic isolationist stance that they the poles themselves and some other countries are espousing and where that leads to...

Comment

• Osborne has announced tax raises and spending cuts in order to cover the costs for the Brexit.
                          I am sure that this isn't something the Pro-Brexit voters had in mind when voting for Brexit

David Cameron has stepped off the European stage with an admission that public fears over immigration cost him last week's referendum and his job.
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            Yep, I will. My country has lost its ****ing mind, and I've spent the last few days so angry that the whole lot of them can **** right off as far as I'm currently concerned. We told them all the reasons why this was insane, and the racists and the stupid decided that they knew better, and sold entire generations down the river in the process. **** them, I hope they enjoy watching their pensions disintegrate in the currently free falling markets.
                            You may have missed the memo, but a strong labour to UKIP vote seems to have been a bulk of the exit camp. They probably already have little to no pension, no job or an 'underpaid' job, and rent. They will of course lose out, but it's the squeezed middle who were probably Remain who are screwed on their homes, jobs and pensions.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                              You may have missed the memo, but a strong labour to UKIP vote seems to have been a bulk of the exit camp. They probably already have little to no pension, no job or an 'underpaid' job, and rent. They will of course lose out, but it's the squeezed middle who were probably Remain who are screwed on their homes, jobs and pensions.
                              That's one chunk of the vote, but there's also a big chunk of middle class hard right wingers who just hate foreigners even though they themselves are perfectly fine financially, the Daily Mail brigade. They tell people they're just thinking about their kids/grandkids futures, when in fact their kids and grandkids are largely disgusted by their racist bull****.

Comment

• How does the pension system in the UK work?
                                Is it like a forced saving where everybody has a personal account and the future pension depends on the amount a person manages to save?
                                Or is it a systems were the current workers pay for current pensioners and there is no direct link between contribution to pensions and what you get in the end. A sort of insurance/redistribution scheme?
                                Quendelie axan!

Comment

Working...
                                X