Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think is the worse Christian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fails to prove your point.
    I'd be hard pressed to think of one without. If you can think of one I've missed, I'd love to hear about it.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      I'd be hard pressed to think of one without. If you can think of one I've missed, I'd love to hear about it.
      Hvrasamaoliphenoe

Comment

• what does he look like? Does he have a shrine?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I hate to interrupt this exciting conversation, and I'm not sure the specifics of what is being argued, but...

I worship Beelzebub (Ba'al Zebul) and have been rewarded in numerous ways so...

There you go.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

what does he look like? Does he have a shrine?
            Hvrasamaoliphenoe has no need or desire for looks or shrines. You could draw concept art to display Hvrasamaoliphenoe, but it would just be your imagination, not Hvrasamaoliphenoe. You could build a shrine to Hvrasamaoliphenoe if you wanted and were capable of doing so, Hvrasamaoliphenoe would neither notice nor care. I named Hvrasamaoliphenoe, even though Hvrasamaoliphenoe has no need or desire for a name. It is only my silly human need to name things to discuss them. Hvrasamaoliphenoe could be called by any name, or not by any name, and Hvrasamaoliphenoe would neither notice nor care.

Comment

• Does Hvrasamaoliphenoe hate butt sex?

Comment

• The universe is Hvrasamaoliphenoe's *******, so technically you are butt sexing Hvrasamaoliphenoe right now. Hvrasamaoliphenoe neither notices nor cares.

Comment

• Hvrasamaoliphenoe has no need or desire for looks or shrines.
                  Interesting. Does he consider such to be idolatrous?

Comment

• "You could build a shrine to Hvrasamaoliphenoe if you wanted and were capable of doing so, Hvrasamaoliphenoe would neither notice nor care."

Comment

• I, personally am amused that your best response to my argument is the route you're taking.

Comment

• You made a false claim. The route I am taking is the one that proves your claim false. I'm glad you find being wrong amusing

Comment

Interesting. Does he consider such to be idolatrous?
                          For every question you have, consider there a potential sect to believe one of the possible answers.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            You are horrible.
                            Would you ban Richard Dawkins, like these other atheists are?

Whether you’ve been turned off by religion in the past or have a question about one of the world’s religions, check out what Patheos has to offer.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Would you ban Richard Dawkins, like these other atheists are?

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...-conference-2/
                              To be clear, I'm not an atheist.

Not having watched the video, it sounds about as offensive as your average post on feminism and/or Islam. So your posting status illustrates the answer you seek.

(Although his retraction of the tweet is clearly something you'd never do.)

Comment

• The video he retreated was pretty stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X