No announcement yet.

Remember remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is commie balls seem to hurt when squeezed.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

When did this whole, "east germans are Nazis, come about?"
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

There is a certain degree of neo-nazi violence/crime in some eastern regions. Despite serious cases it's by no means exclusive to eastern germany tho.

Then there have been some election results that brought the neo-nazi NPD into some regional eastern parliaments in the 2000s. The results (on federal state level) were max. still slightly below 10% IIRC. The NPD has been in decline in recent yrs tho. For comparison the neo-fascist labeled Golden Dawn got 6-7 % in the Greek national pl. (probably all east Greeks or someth., which didn't went through a denazification after 45)

Then there's the whole topic of "populist" movements like Pegida which seem to be against everything they label as "establishment" (in politics, media), but specifically against Islam etc. These are not political parties tho. The only one that goes more prominently into the same direction is the AfD, which started as some protest vs. Merkel's eurozone politics, but since then has turned sharply to the right, with Islam being their main topic too these days.
        Blah

Comment

I like your Christmas cap.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

He is not late for xmas; he is just planning ahead for next xmas.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well it makes no sense to me. Communist, yes. Fascist, no.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Hi Bebro, welcome back
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Well it makes no sense to me.
                  Which automatically makes it right

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Well it makes no sense to me.
                    But you too are wearing a Christmas cap

Comment

Working...
                    X