Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times does someone have to call you X before you realize they are insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    I don't understand how people like Kid come to feel as if they are oppressed and harassed by women. I live in a liberal county of a liberal state, and I spend a fair chunk of my time at a university (which, of course, is a liberal bastion!), and nearly all of my friends (male and female) would identify themselves as feminists, but I've never had anyone tell me how to pee, or tell me that I should be ashamed of some anti-feminist behavior, or anything of the sort. Seems like the kind of oppression you want to find.
    Precisely.

Crazies exist all around.
    If you're actively seeking them out,then there's something wrong with you

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      By saying rah pees sitting down I'm insulting him because he kowtows to women. It is not an insult to the women that he kowtows to.
      Yes, only in Kidland does treating your wife as an equal equates into kowtowing to women.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't understand how people like Kid come to feel as if they are oppressed and harassed by women. I live in a liberal county of a liberal state, and I spend a fair chunk of my time at a university (which, of course, is a liberal bastion!), and nearly all of my friends (male and female) would identify themselves as feminists, but I've never had anyone tell me how to pee, or tell me that I should be ashamed of some anti-feminist behavior, or anything of the sort. Seems like the kind of oppression you want to find.
        I don't claim to be oppressed. I don't claim to be harassed either. I said some people in Sweden get harassed. I imagine it happens in some settings in the US as well, probably on campuses where there is actually less free speech.

What I'm saying is that you should be yourself, and say whatever you want to say. If you've never felt the desire to yell "I pee standing up, because I'm a man!" then don't say it. Fine.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
          Yes, only in Kidland does treating your wife as an equal equates into kowtowing to women.
          Yeah, when you pee sitting down. Peeing standing up is not oppressing women. Either is shaming other men for not peeing standing up.

Comment

Then don't use it to insult men. God, are you dense.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              Then don't use it to insult men. God, are you dense.
              Actually most men aren't insulted by it. I honestly don't know what's wrong with you.

Comment

So you're claiming you weren't using it as an insult?
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No one has a problem with a few bad apples. That's why you didn't see such a reaction against feminism in the past. There are more than a few bad apples now.
                  just as a general point of order: I don't think that there are more 'bad apples' in any group. with the rise of social media in the last ten years, the bad apples now have a very large soap box to stand on to gibber away at passers by and play on the fears of others (be it intentionally or unintentionally). I mean, how easy is it to share a picture with some words on it on Facebook? Much easier to schlep along an image macro than do a little research and generate an informed opinion.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Stop asking me stupid questions. This could go on all day. It's getting old.

x post

Comment

Also, I don't understand why peeing standing up is somehow male behavior just because we're anatomically capable of it. We're also anatomically capable of having our prostate anally stimulated by another man's erect, throbbing ****, but my guess is most rabid anti-feminists don't feel the urge to yell out "I love anal, because I'm a man!" in order to fight female oppression.
                      Last edited by Lorizael; January 12, 2016, 22:55.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                        just as a general point of order: I don't think that there are more 'bad apples' in any group. with the rise of social media in the last ten years, the bad apples now have a very large soap box to stand on to gibber away at passers by and play on the fears of others (be it intentionally or unintentionally). I mean, how easy is it to share a picture with some words on it on Facebook? Much easier to schlep along an image macro than do a little research and generate an informed opinion.
                        Good point. But the thing is that kids see all that on social media so they are exposed to it before college which is the way it used to be when I was that age. So they are already biased at a young age and they are offended by what only a few women used to be offended by in the past.

Comment

Christ I need to get laid.

x-post
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Also, I don't understand why peeing standing up is somehow male behavior just because we're anatomically capable of it. We're also anatomically capable of having our prostate anally stimulated by another's man erect, throbbing ****, but my guess is most rabid anti-feminists don't feel the urge to yell out "I love anal, because I'm a man!" in order to fight female oppression.
                            It's more symbolic. Men's rights advocates were already aware of feminists overstepping boundaries with controlling behavior, when requests for men to pee sitting down became known. So it was like, "look they even want to control the way we urinate!"

Comment

Stop asking me stupid questions. This could go on all day. It's getting old.

x post
                              maybe if you answered a question people would stop asking you to answer them,

Simple question, did you mean it as an insult or not?
                              If so, why do you consider it an insult?

Avoiding the question just shows that you did indeed mean it as an insult, and that you consider it an insult because you're inferring the person is feminine.

You attempts to divert from this are just silly and not fooling anyone.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Obviously you are insulted so +1 for me. No more questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X