Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times does someone have to call you X before you realize they are insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times does someone have to call you X before you realize they are insane?

Forget the poll because there's just too many stupid people that would vote and screw it up.

What if someone keeps calling you something that you clearly aren't even though you explain it to them perfectly before you realize that they are insane?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

What if a bunch of different people call you X? Even though they don't know each other and you keep explaining to them that the reason you brought them to your basement was to get them to see that you were the only sane one all along and it would be easy to get them to see but the cockroaches keep scratching in the walls and it's not your ****ing fault and this is all because of them and shut the **** up shut up shut up **** you I'll show all of them.

What about that?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You should post more KH.

Comment

Kid, you earned your reputation as a misogynist with your actual posts, especially a few years back, when you were active in the men's rights movement and posting about it regularly.

Your inability to change people's minds does not mean those people are insane. Sorry.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

You are clearly insane. Believing in men's rights is not insane. Not believing in men's rights is clearly insane. Obviously you are insane because I've never been able to get that through your thick skull.

Comment

I am not insane.

But your apparent belief that anyone who disagrees with you is insane? THAT is crazy.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              I am not insane.

But your apparent belief that anyone who disagrees with you is insane? THAT is crazy.
              No. Because you are the one not being logical. You have a mental illness. You are certain of something that isn't logical.

Comment

You seem to have a deep-seated need to reduce every topic to black/white, either/or, with no room for nuance or multiple points of view.
                Here's an example:

Believing in men's rights is not insane. Not believing in men's rights is clearly insane.
                Your continual need to generalize everything and everyone into convenient opposing groups, then characterizing the group or person you don't like as "clearly insane," betrays a simple-minded worldview devoid of actual analysis.

The amazing thing is that you seem so certain that you're right. Your reaction to cognitive dissonance is classical in its denial of reality.
                Congratulations. You are a textbook case.

Comment

You seem to have a deep-seated need to reduce every topic to black/white, either/or, with no room for nuance or multiple points of view.
                  Here's an example:

Your continual need to generalize everything and everyone into convenient opposing groups, then characterizing the group or person you don't like as "clearly insane," betrays a simple-minded worldview devoid of actual analysis.

The amazing thing is that you seem so certain that you're right. Your reaction to cognitive dissonance is classical in its denial of reality.
                  Dude. I AM certain that I'm not a woman hater, because I KNOW that I'm not a woman hater. You don't know **** except that I believe in men's rights. And from that you figure that I hate women. YOU ARE INSANE!

Comment

because I KNOW that I'm not a woman hater.
                    Yet most of the times you insult people you do it by attributing them with a female trait. If being like a women is an insult to you, you obviously must not like them.

As JR said, your posts condemn you. And all your denial is not believable and quite funny,
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

JM
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Indeed. He literally cannot remember why he believed what he believed when he was a Communist. If Kid were an actual friend of mine in real life, I would stage an intervention during which I implored him to get the help he needs. I sincerely hope he's trolling us. Otherwise, I just feel sorry for him.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          Yet most of the times you insult people you do it by attributing them with a female trait. If being like a women is an insult to you, you obviously must not like them.

As JR said, your posts condemn you. And all your denial is not believable and quite funny,
                          Women are not *****. Only you are a ****. I haven't even called any women ***** on this page. I've only called ***** *****. You ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            Indeed. He literally cannot remember why he believed what he believed when he was a Communist. If Kid were an actual friend of mine in real life, I would stage an intervention during which I implored him to get the help he needs. I sincerely hope he's trolling us. Otherwise, I just feel sorry for him.
                            Gee, it was only about 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                              What if a bunch of different people call you X? Even though they don't know each other and you keep explaining to them that the reason you brought them to your basement was to get them to see that you were the only sane one all along and it would be easy to get them to see but the cockroaches keep scratching in the walls and it's not your ****ing fault and this is all because of them and shut the **** up shut up shut up **** you I'll show all of them.

What about that?
                              You are a rabid and deranged loon.

Comment

Working...
                              X