Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times does someone have to call you X before you realize they are insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never heard of someone aborting a fetus because they believe it will be male.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      Also, I don't understand why peeing standing up is somehow male behavior just because we're anatomically capable of it. We're also anatomically capable of having our prostate anally stimulated by another's man erect, throbbing ****, but my guess is most rabid anti-feminists don't feel the urge to yell out "I love anal, because I'm a man!" in order to fight female oppression.
      This is actually a very good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
        This is actually a very good point.
        ****, I just noticed a typo in my post while reading this one. I've corrected my post, but now my typo is immortalized forever in yours (unless I abuse my mod powers to edit your post, which seems (a) rude and (b) obsessive)!
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• What's obsessive is that you read the entire post again in my post.

Does it mean you and I are inside of each other? Like, real manly?

Comment

• I don't know what's going on anymore.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hey, welcome to Planet Earth! Is this your first visit? Let me show you around...
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                Excellent timing, AAHZ. See, he posts inane, repetitive crap all the time, but it doesn't matter, because nobody bothers to respond to him, right? The same could be true of BK, or Kid! Let's all work to make that bright future possible.
                nah.

I respond to AAHZ sometimes.

And sometimes I respond to Elok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  Also, I don't understand why peeing standing up is somehow male behavior just because we're anatomically capable of it. We're also anatomically capable of having our prostate anally stimulated by another man's erect, throbbing ****, but my guess is most rabid anti-feminists don't feel the urge to yell out "I love anal, because I'm a man!" in order to fight female oppression.
                  I am a little confused by what seems to me a non-sequitur.
                  How a male behavior (peeing standing up) has to automatically be something you should love?
                  There are male behavior I don't care about, some I'm kind of ashamed of and some I regret but can't do anything about it.
                  Am I proud of having a lesser life expectancy? To be more exposed to heart attacks? No.
                  Am I proud to more likely react with anger than tears when under strong emotion? No, none of those two options seem appealing to me.
                  Am I proud of the male dogs that are more likely to be killed by cars because they are oblivious to their surrounding while chasing female dogs? Certainly not. That was even one of the reason I was ashamed to be male when I was a child: people making fun of those dogs.

I am just irritated when, mainly by laziness, I have peed standing up, someone explain me that I did it for a lack of respect for women. What other reason can you expect from a man?
                  The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Being a man is great

Click image for larger version

Name:	ali_pasas.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	9102210

Comment

• Having a reason (ESPECIALLY LAZINESS ) doesn't necessarily mean it's not also displaying a lack of respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        Having a reason (ESPECIALLY LAZINESS ) doesn't necessarily mean it's not also displaying a lack of respect.
                        And I got that when someone pointed out laziness instead of arrogance, dominance, male chauvinism, oppression.

It is as if being hit on what feels to be the right spot does more in triggering some thought process than being hit on what seems "that's not me...".
                        The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Enough with this idiocy.

I will give you here now a prescription that you will take three times a day, morning, noon and evening.

When confronted with such a situation, first you start with a strong prolonged buuuurp.
                          Then you scratch your balls hard with a facial expression of blissful annoyance
                          and you finish it all up with a nice loud fart

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            Enough with this idiocy.

I will give you here now a prescription that you will take three times a day, morning, noon and evening.

When confronted with such a situation, first you start with a strong prolonged buuuurp.
                            Then you scratch your balls hard with a facial expression of blissful annoyance
                            and you finish it all up with a nice loud fart
                            Women fart, burp and scratch themselves too. And if they don't it's because they are stupid.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I like AAHZ, Elok and Lorizael. I like Kid threads. I like pizza, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                Women fart, burp and scratch themselves too. And if they don't it's because they are stupid.
                                My brother's girlfriend is actually somehow physically incapable of burping. I don't think it has anything to do with her being stupid. Also doesn't have anything to do with her being a woman, as far as I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X