Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    It seems to be bad that the USA for all practical purposes is a 2 party system,
    as no other party seems to have a chance to compete with the Republicans and the Democrats
    That is the sad truth and the only thing the two parties can agree on os they do not want there to be a 3rd party. So they create all sorts of legalistic restrictions to prevent 3rd parties from getting traction. Honestly, I think the people would be better served if more positions in politics were represented and if voters had more options to pick from. They could better decide who has earned theor vote and who has not.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      There's no big plot or conspiracy.

Germany is short on labour supply and will be more and more so as years go by.
      The first wave of syrian refugees were middle class educated refugees that would do the job just fine.

As for turks there is no such stereotype about the inactive turk. They probably work their asses off just like every one else.

There is a problem with societal norms especially from those that come from deep anatolia.

western turkey is pretty much greekified. same people different religion (but way more conservative)
      Middle class and educated? Less then 8% of them are educated/skilled. That is not educated. A better approach would have been to let that 8% in, kept the other 92% who are unskilled/uneducated out, and made up the difference by allowing free movement of people from eastern Europe who do not form rape and robbery mobs, who do not carry out terrorist attacks (the recent terrorist in France came in as a "refugee" into Germany), and who will be completely assimulated in a generation or two.

Comment

• As I said completely nazi

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          You have to remember you are talking to Mobius who is verry much has a simple black or white view of the world. You are either with me or against me type of thinking; either you want totally open borders or you are a racist Nazi. Hell, he probably would tells us all that the media black out and cover up were a great thing if only he read it in The Guardian first because he can be simple minded like that.
          Wow, hypocrite much!?

Classic Kid/Ben making **** up and putting words in my mouth considering I actually bothered to fully write out my position on immigration a few posts back - but hey let's ignore it because it goes against your narrow muslim-hating world view!

So **** off and re-read why I DON'T want open borders, you ****ing carrot!

Comment

• I just find your position not very believable. When Hungary did the sane and reasonable thing of building a fence and controlling who goes in and out of their country you and people like you all claimed they were racist. Now half of Europe is doing the same because everyone realizes the open borders crowd was completely wrong. Hell, even Sweden and Norway have border checks now so I guess Hungary isn't looking as racist as you claimed any more.

So it is nice you are finally willing to conceed some border checks are needed and that economic migrants need to be kept out but your late conversion back to reality leaves some of us wondering how genuine you really are. Especially since you continue to babble the same "agree with me or you are a racist" horse crap. I mean we are talking about you, the guy who has been wrong the whole time and have not even been honest enough to openly admit it (though we all already know it since you have changed positions).

Comment

• The Council of Europe has criticized Hungary in a new report, condemning xenophobia and violence against migrants and minorities. The government of Prime Minister Viktor Orban denies any wrongdoing.

Diplomatic protests have met plans for a statue honoring a World War II-era fascist minister who supported the Nazis. Hungary's right-wing government has been accused of glossing over Hungary's role in the Holocaust.

Comment

• I am not saying Hungary is all rainbows and unicorn farts. I am saying they did the right thing to try to control their borders, exactly as the EU treaties said they were supposed to do, and then the idiots like Mobius said that was some how racist. Now, Mobius says he supports such border controls so maybe Mobius can man up and admit he was wrong?

Not that he ever does.

Comment

• Why would he when he's not?

Comment

• Yeah, not any more!

At least he doesn't say as many outlandish things as you do though. In the last few weeks tou have claimed the Baltic states have been completely destroyed by market based economic reforms (reality: they are doing much better than most of Europe and on a sustainable path for growth), that the US is some how a 3rd world country (if you want we can compare the US to Greece, you will not like the results), and expressed a belief that if Greece gets kicked out of the Euro for failing to pay its bills or live up to its obligations then some how the whole EU will be destroyed. Now, THAT is la-la-land stuff.

Comment

• Oh, and you are wrong, Greek pensions will be cut because they are already the highest in Europe as a percentage of GDP and growing at an unsustainable rate while you guys didn't put aside any money to pay for them. So it doesn't matter if you guys vote to ignore the financial reality because reality will still hit you in the face. You can either accept reality and deal with it or get run over by reality.

Yes, I know this hard truth pisses you off and you wish it was not true but it is and all your raging against reality will not change reality. But, I guess, it is easier to call people stupid names if they dare to point out facts you don't like, huh?

Comment

• Greece on a collision course with creditors after vowing not to slash pensions Athens maintains it will not cut pension spending as part of reforms demanded by the Troika Greece has promised not to implement controversial cuts to pensions, putting the debtor nation on a collision course...

Even CFC has a thread on it so the writing is on the wall and it doesn't matter if you don't like it because it is still there.

Comment

• I used to read what you write.
                          Not anymore because you are always so glaringly wrong and a nazi that it just isn't worth it.
                          Like an atheist ben sort of

It will suffice to say that that german girl was raped because of you and that nazism is only funny
                          Last edited by Bereta_Eder; January 11, 2016, 14:20.

Comment

• But just for the record,

the baltics are destroyed for following a savage neoliberalism program

pensions will not be cut and it's already agreed with creditors. debt OTOH will be cut

and your country is a **** hole

Comment

• (die welt is funny and sort of nazi like you btw, but it just popped first)

Comment

Working...
                              X