No announcement yet.

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is big potential for serious problems with crime in places like Sweden when the economy collapses, and it always does. Right now immigration of those who aren't employable isn't causing much instability that could change quick.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Oh, Paiktis, you are too much. They can maybe put it off for a year but the growth of the pension obligation makes it impossible to keep paying it. The day of truth will come and sooner than you like.

As for being wrong, yeah, how is all of your predictions about the Greek debt crisis working out for you? Just about everything I have said has come to pass.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Economics is racist

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          Oh, Paiktis, you are too much. They can maybe put it off for a year but the growth of the pension obligation makes it impossible to keep paying it. The day of truth will come and sooner than you like.

As for being wrong, yeah, how is all of your predictions about the Greek debt crisis working out for you? Just about everything I have said has come to pass.
          According to you we are now out of the eurozone 3 times already.

Nazis never had brains

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Economics is racist
            Especially when they drop bombs on brownies for oil

Comment

• Just to piss off oerdin:

His first prediction: they will kick the lame ass deadbeat stupid lazy ass Greeks out of the eurozone!!!!

Bail out: 120 billions

His second prediction: they will kick the lame ass deadbeat stupid lazy ass Greeks out of the eurozone!!!!

Bail out: 110 billions

His third prediction: they will kick the lame ass deadbeat stupid lazy ass Greeks out of the eurozone!!!!

Bail out: 90 billions

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                Especially when they drop bombs on brownies for oil
                Sweden did dat???!!!!

Comment

• The men behind New Year's Eve assaults on women in Cologne were "almost exclusively" of North African and Arab origin, an official report says.

Complaints are now up over 500 and authorities are still saying 40% of the assualts were sexual in nature.

Comment

• Oerdin's "reality" is... lacking

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35280386

Complaints are now up over 500 and authorities are still saying 40% of the assualts were sexual in nature.
                      Anyone accusing them of lying yet?

Comment

According to you we are now out of the eurozone 3 times already.

Nazis never had brains
                        I said if you didn't give into their demands for changes you were out. Guess what? You guys did give in. Sadly, only on paper then you failed to impliment which is why this has dragged on for so many years. Just impliment it get it over with.

Comment

• You said we were going to get thrown out because we were lying deadbeats, nazi little abu graihb *****, don't change it.

About rational changes, sure.
                          The changes YOU want?

First US will get nuked then 20.000 airplanes will crash into each buildings, then there will be a nuclear fallout, then each and everyone will die from gun violence and the flue,
                          then they will be "implemented"

You can't push around people

Comment

You said we were going to get thrown out because we were lying deadbeats, nazi little abu graihb *****, don't change it.

About rational changes, sure.
                            The changes YOU want?

First US will get nuked then 20.000 airplanes will crash into each buildings, then there will be a nuclear fallout, then each and everyone will die from gun violence and the flue,
                            then they will be "implemented"

You can't push around people
                            This is wimpy, even for a European.

Comment

• actually now the conservatives have an anti-tsipras.

young educated in harvard and stadford (so **** that privileged ****, we will own with our own universities)

he is received all across the world as a hard core reformist.

He is ****. His reforms are unfair, he represents the ruling elite.

I loved the responce of syriza, went something like this:

now the lines are drawn. Between the neoliberal model where the private sector will become dominant, an era of poverty for the masses, and the faith and support in the state institutions, in free health care and education for all, in a society of justice and solidarity.

Bring the fight ooooon

(hje also has gulping eyes, dosn't help him photogenically)

Comment

Oerdin's "reality" is... lacking
                                Says the idiot who claims we are booming Isis for oil. Hell, if all we wanted was oil then we could have dropped the sanctions on Saddam and he would have sold his oil on international markets at market price. Ergo, it was never simply about oil, my confused and reality xhallenged Greek communist friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X