Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any fact that I use is FACT.
    Any fact you use is obviously made up.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Not necessarily made up, sometimes the topic is too complicated for you, and you erroneously think that it means something it doesn't really.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        Any fact that I use is FACT.
        Any fact you use is obviously made up.
        You just made that up.

Well done.

Comment

Epistemology is actually a fascinating topic for discussion
          Indeed. How we know what we know (or how other people found out things in the past is very helpful.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
            I suggest that being the family friendly site and all, we all agree to the new rule that the bras can come off.

This is to showcase unity, and to demonstrate that there are issues on which the left, right and centre can agree on.
            You're referring to the left and right gonads and the rigid centre, right?

Comment

Unity! One for all and all for one.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

...at least until we arrive at Planet.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                X