Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Professor' Irwin Corey is dead.

And Captain Apollo died today.
    Last edited by Uncle Sparky; February 8, 2017, 01:35.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post

And Captain Apollo died today.
      Just read about it ... RIP
      He gave a lot to the original BSG as well as the reimagind series
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I thought he's not so old? However...RIP Apollo
        Blah

Comment

• R.I.P. Lt. General Harold Moore.....We were Soldiers Once.......
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Bill Paxton...R.I.P.

Comment

• The (already extremly long) In Memoriam for the Academy Awards today has gotten longer by 1 (at least if they manage to include him in time)
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Add Judge Wapner Age 97..

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                  The (already extremly long) In Memoriam for the Academy Awards today has gotten longer by 1 (at least if they manage to include him in time)
                  I read this morning that they included someone from down under that wasn't actually dead. Maybe it was just FAKE news.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Charles Edward Anderson "Chuck" Berry (18 October 1926 – 18 March 2017) RIP, sir.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Definitely a victim of our lack of protection this year.

Truly a pioneer, an innovator. RIP, Chuck.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Comics legend, BERNIE (Swamp Thing, Heavy Metal) WRIGHTSON, passed away yesterday.

Comment

• He also produced 'The Dating Game' and 'The Newlywed Game,' shadowed Dick Clark for a year and wrote 'Confessions of a Dangerous Mind' and the pop song "Palisades Park."

Comment

• RIP to Chuck. I was a big fan of the Gong Show.

Also, please change your avatar.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Also, please change your avatar.
                              I'll change it when Trump dies...
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Uncle Sparky; March 22, 2017, 23:16. Reason: How about this one?

Comment

• Don Rickles is dead. Putz.

My favourite Rickles line, when asked about being married to the same woman for 50 years, he said, "Don't die. Don't leave.".

Comment

Working...
                                X