No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL 2016 APOLYTON CELEBRITY DEAD POOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like Poco and the Eagles shared more than 1 member, Tim B Schmit played in both

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      hmm...think I see why Tim wanted to be called Timothy

Tim b ****

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      RIP, Randy Meisner.
      I always found it interesting that every member of the Eagles was an accomplished, pitch perfect harmony vocalist -- except for the guy who really took them to the top of the charts, Joe Walsh.

• never cared for the vocals of Walsh...or Neil Young...or Bob Dylan

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes the right singer has the right song... Walsh's pitchy tone works for "Life's been Good".

• Paul Reubens: Pee-wee Herman actor dies age 70

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66366898
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I'm getting there

Comment

• The problem with having the best-music-ever when you were young, is losing all the talent when you grow old.

Robbie Robertson has died.
        Robbie Robertson, The Band's lead guitarist and songwriter who in such classics as 'The Weight,' 'Up on Cripple Creek' and 'The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down' mined and helped reshape American music, has died at 80.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• PLATO
          PLATO commented
          Editing a comment
          What a great songwriter. Hate to see him gone

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          RIP to a true musical genius.

• Johnny Hardwick, Voice of Conspiracy Nut Dale Gribble on ‘King of the Hill,’ Dead at 64

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movi...ad-1234804516/
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Popular game show host Bob Barker has died, publicist says

A publicist says popular game show host Bob Barker, a household name for a half-century as host of 'Truth or Consequences' and 'The Price Is Right,' has died at his home in Los Angeles. Barker was 99.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            He came as close as he could to 100 without going over.

• Comedian Brian Hartt had a joke about going to Bob Barker’s funeral and at the internment yelling, "Lower! Lower!".
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            He will be forever beloved by many, in part because of his scene punching out Adam Sandler in the film Happy Gilmore.

• Gil Brandt. Architect of the Dallas Cowboys drafting, back when the Cowboys were the Cowboys.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            I know nothing about him as a person, but he had a special insight into football personnel that commands huge respect.
            May he rest in peace.

• Jimmy Buffett passed away at 76

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            I have no doubt that Jimmy will rest in peace. I can't claim to know the man, though I met him several times. But if there's any truth to the theory that a touring artist can be fairly judged by the happiness and loyalty of their band and crew, then Jimmy Buffett was basically one of the best dudes on the planet.

I'm feeling this one.

• Berzerker
            Berzerker commented
            Editing a comment
            skin cancer diagnosis 4 years ago, progressed to lymphoma

• The former US envoy to the UN won praise for his work freeing detained Americans around the world.

RIP
          Blah

Comment

• Smash Mouth frontman Steve Harwell dies at 56

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66706205

Comment

• Gary Wright has died at the age of 80.

The “Dream Weaver” musician died after being diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and dementia. TMZ first reported the news, which was also shared by Wright's friends.

big song in HS

Comment

• The Last Farewell.
                Roger Whittaker, the gentle-voiced British easy-listening singer who had an unlikely pop hit in 1975 with the song “The Last Farewell,” died Sept. 13 in Toulouse, France, following a le…

Comment

• David McCallum: NCIS and The Man from U.N.C.L.E actor dies aged 90

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66919863

Comment

Working...
                  X