No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL 2016 APOLYTON CELEBRITY DEAD POOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Brown, American football star has died.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Martin Amis dead at 73

The influential author of Money and London Fields was one of the most celebrated writers of his generation.
      "

Comment

• The actor from Northern Ireland was reportedly taken to hospital while filming on Italian island Ischia.

Titus Pullo​

RIP
        Blah

Comment

• Rolf Harris dies: Disgraced entertainer's death at 93 kept secret for fortnight by family (telegraph.co.uk)
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• This thread really has legs. Seven years later and still going.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Well, people keep dying.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Tina Turner age 83
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• PLATO
                  PLATO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just saw the musical "Tina" a few weeks ago. Amazing life story and an amazing person.

• BeBMan
                  BeBMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  RIP Tina Turner

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Speechless. Just speechless, man.

• RIP Tina Turner ... a true star has left the stage of the world
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  This thread really has legs. Seven years later and still going.
                  A time in which several users posting in this forum (some of them even in this thread) themselves have died
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Pro wrestling icon the Iron Sheik dead at 81
                    The Iron Sheik, a former pro wrestler who relished playing a burly, bombastic villain in 1980s battles with some of the sport's biggest stars and later became a popular Twitter personality, died on Wednesday, the WWE said. He was 81.
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• BeBMan
                      BeBMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Didn't know him, but yay for pompous names like The Iron Sheik

• “I’ve never wished a man dead, but I’ve read some obituaries with great pleasure.” - Clarence Darrow

Pat Robertson is dead.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• EPW
                      EPW commented
                      Editing a comment

• Wow that's heartfelt.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Not sure if he counts as celebrity, but the Unabomber is dead.
                      Blah

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• It's being investigated as a suicide.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                          X