Yes
    18.18%
    Of course
    72.73%
    No (please explain your reasoning)
    9.09%
    It's only wrong if bananas are involved
    0.00%
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    wait for the poll.
    sounds vaguely homoerotic ...

Comment

Because Chistian-haters don't hate Christians
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Depends ...
        if you say there is something wrong and mean their homosexuality, it is of course homophobic ...
        if, however, you say to him, there is somethign wrong, because he has pink spots on his skin and is coughing blood,
        it is just a sign of you caring for his well-being
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Well, everyone sins. The question that should be asked is, "Is saying, 'homosexual sex is sinful,' homophobic?"
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I would argue no, because we are not what we do. The acts we do do not define ourselves as a person.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Define "homophobic." It's entirely possible to condemn homosexuality--or any other behavior, for that matter--without being actually afraid of those who practice it; I condemn communism, but I have no fear whatever that Trotskyites are going to take over my country and liquidate me. I prefer to use the term "anti-gay," since "homophobic" implies fear rather than aversion or hate. And yes, the idea is that fear leads to hate, I get it, but the term strikes me as an attempt to feel superior by a kind of en passant psychoanalysis rather than apply an accurate label. If you use the term to mean "any thoughts, words or actions which condemn homosexuality or homosexuals," then of course the answer is yes.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

'homophobic' is generally taken to mean 'prejudiced against homosexuals', and it's in that sense that i've used it here.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Actually the word homophobia is very apt because phobia does not mean fear.
                  It means phobia which is the irrational fear.
                  Phobos is a justified fear.

Having alektorophobia is bad because there is simply no way a chicken is going to be able to harm you on a one to one struggle

Comment

Unless of course you want it to...

Comment

Chickens are unholy creatures, and given the chance would peck your eyes out.

Comment

'homophobic' is generally taken to mean 'prejudiced against homosexuals', and it's in that sense that i've used it here.
                        Another lie. This thread branched off of the other one where you said that anyone who thinks gay-sex is immoral is homophobic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Another lie.
                          yes, you really ought to stop telling them.

this is what you said:

It's about getting everyone to agree that there's nothing wrong with being gay.
                          clearly, you think there's something wrong with being gay; and when called out over your prejudice, you posted a load of absurd nonsense before running away.

Comment

yes, you really ought to stop telling them.

this is what you said:

clearly, you think there's something wrong with being gay; and when called out over your prejudice, you posted a load of absurd nonsense before running away.
                            What the deuce? I was arguing against gay propaganda. You can't just continually take what people say out of context.

Comment

do you think there's something wrong with being homosexual? a simple yes or no will suffice.

Comment

Working...
                              X