Lethal school . . . stabbing? slashing? fencing? . . . in Sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Never heard that term before. Think you might spend too much time trolling Star Wars fans.

Star Wars < Star Trek << Babylon 5.

It is known.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Exactly, Game of Thrones pwns them all!

Well said, Thoth.

Comment

Clearly, Battlestar Galactica is superior. So say we all.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
          Exactly, Game of Thrones pwns them all!

Well said, Thoth.
          bewbs >>>>>>>>> laser beams
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Clearly, Battlestar Galactica is superior. So say we all.
            I found it a bit meh and haven't bothered watching anything past season 2. Did it get any better?

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
              I found it a bit meh and haven't bothered watching anything past season 2. Did it get any better?
              Then you don´t even know who the Final Five are?
              Definitely a reason to watch
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                No, unfortunately. Season 2 was, however, excellent. The three episodes centered on the Resurrection Ship were the only episode arc in SF TV history to rival the ones leading up to and including "Severed Dreams," IMO.

BG jumped the shark at the end of that season and never again came close to even DS9, let alone B5. The ending was insultingly sucky.
                The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                - A. Lincoln

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I couldn't make it through the last two seasons of DS9... The show was average at best, and then got bad.
                    B5 was excellent except for one season when they didn't know what they were doing with the plot
                    BG was above average or excellent until the end. The last few episodes sucked.
                    Enterprise deserves all the bad rap it got... however, once it was officially cancelled, the shows got MUCH BETTER. Go figure.
                    Voyager had big tits and a few good shows, but it sucked
                    NG had some good episodes, but had a hard time keeping the quality up, and all the movies sucked.
                    THE ORIGINAL ST was campy, cheaply produced, had far too much over acting, and was the best TV show on at that time. Hard to beat.
                    And don't forget Fire Fly, it was GREAT!
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I forgot the Star Trek show with Jeri Ryan was Voyager. Those were definitely some large tits.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                        I forgot the Star Trek show with Jeri Ryan was Voyager. Those were definitely some large tits.
                        She had the perfect Outfit to show them ... as well as the rest of her good shape
                        Last edited by Proteus_MST; October 29, 2015, 16:05.
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It really says something about Voyager that we remember it as "the one with the tits." But let's not forget that Enterprise also had tits. They were Vulcan tits, and within the first ten episodes they were getting rubbed down with disinfectant gel in the "decontamination room" after a shore visit. Not a good sign.

OTOH, Firefly had that stupid whorehouse-rescue episode, which is some comfort; supposing it hadn't been cancelled, where would it have gone from there?
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

They were Vulcan tits, and within the first ten episodes they were getting rubbed down with disinfectant gel in the "decontamination room" after a shore visit. Not a good sign.
                            That's about the only thing I remember about that series.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I actually liked Enterprise ... not because of T`Pols primary sexual attributes ... but more because of the Xindi story arc ...
                              the Xindi with their different races (and the superweapon they built) reminded me totally of Master of Orion 1 / 2
                              Last edited by Proteus_MST; October 29, 2015, 18:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                                Then you don´t even know who the Final Five are?
                                I think I may need some more fibre in my diet because as hard as I try I just can't make myself give a **** who the Final Five are.

Originally posted by grumbler View Post
                                No, unfortunately. Season 2 was, however, excellent. The three episodes centered on the Resurrection Ship were the only episode arc in SF TV history to rival the ones leading up to and including "Severed Dreams," IMO.

BG jumped the shark at the end of that season and never again came close to even DS9, let alone B5. The ending was insultingly sucky.

If season 2 is the highpoint of BSG I think I'll pass on the rest of it.

Agreed on "Messages from Earth", "Point of no Return" and "Severed Dreams" being some of the best TV to ever air.

Comment

Working...
                                X