Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    This whole situation can't end well.

Ugh! Yesterday was just a crazy day. All is well. Being a fast learner and a newbie here, I will learn and get up to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubby Loves Civ View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]177586[/ATTACH]Grrr. that darn phone is difficult to work with! Anyhow, a picture is worth a thousand words...even though only 2 are necessary!
      I guess its hard to hold up an iPad and give us the finger at the same time.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

STILL no one has responded to the thread title.

not that I would... but....

WHAT could a DL do to really show they are legit. IS there anything???

Comment

It's all the little details that add up to make an account seem convincing or fake

Comment

my point... but! if someone wanted too.. what could they do. I messaged aeson, anything you need here. he was demanding and dug deep - so that's cool (mhlc). but in public, not that there's any one thing. I guess we're saying the same thing. still.....

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
              STILL no one has responded to the thread title.

not that I would... but....

WHAT could a DL do to really show they are legit. IS there anything???
              Meet us all in person, or alternatively demonstrate having two separate Estonian electronic citizenships. That would probably be sufficient.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
              X