what would it take?? MHLC is not a DL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
    I'll take it at face value, nobody doubted Mrs. T.

ACK!
    Thank you, but...Okay, I may be letting my blondness peak here...but who is or was Mrs. T? I remember Mr. T from the A-Team show.

Comment

He's referring to Mrs. Tuberski.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        He's referring to Mrs. Tuberski.
        Ahha! Thank you. It would be nice to chat with someone else's Mrs'! So many think it is an oddity that a couple could or would want to post on the same forum.

Comment

rah... bad rah! bad!

Comment

I don't care. If MHLC is a DL, the creator will get tired and it will die. And if she is a real person as smart as she comes on as, she will abandon this forum for greener pastures. Either way, I intend to enjoy the controversy of an apparently new poster for as long as it lasts.

It's a no-lose situation.
            The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
            - A. Lincoln

Comment

oh man... I was reading this out loud... she loved it! I told her what it is here.... but I was having too much fin.

Comment

Originally posted by grumbler View Post
                I don't care. If MHLC is a DL, the creator will get tired and it will die. And if she is a real person as smart as she comes on as, she will abandon this forum for greener pastures. Either way, I intend to enjoy the controversy of an apparently new poster for as long as it lasts.

It's a no-lose situation.
                ​I will take that as a compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubby Loves Civ View Post
                  I am quite sexy for a grandmother
                  sup

how u doin
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

She's more interesting than you are. If she were your DL, it'd be the other way around. I submit to you that you're her DL; for years she's been buying a big freakin' bottle of mezcal every payday, chugging it and coming on here as you. Then she blacked out and forgot all about it, every time. Only recently has she thought to review her browser history and establish a competing, sober identity. But she still keeps buying some mezcal, for old times sake. Sorry, but you're a figment of her tequila-soaked imagination. Somebody had to tell you.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubby Loves Civ View Post
                      ​I will take that as a compliment.
                      And so it was intended.
                      The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                      - A. Lincoln

Comment

I will accept MHLC at face value.

MHLC is welcome here so far as I am concerned.

As usual, a number of poasters are screaming DL as they always do every single time a new poaster appears, no matter what.

So scream DL at me, I am a DL.

Comment

The DL breakfast club is growing by the day.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            She's more interesting than you are. If she were your DL, it'd be the other way around. I submit to you that you're her DL; for years she's been buying a big freakin' bottle of mezcal every payday, chugging it and coming on here as you. Then she blacked out and forgot all about it, every time. Only recently has she thought to review her browser history and establish a competing, sober identity. But she still keeps buying some mezcal, for old times sake. Sorry, but you're a figment of her tequila-soaked imagination. Somebody had to tell you.
                            Ha! Best theory I have heard yet!

Comment

the blue is much better

it barely shows up against the black theme
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                                The DL breakfast club is growing by the day.
                                It's making you crazy I bet! "no no no NO NO NOOOO!!!!!!" - Rah, sometime today 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X